What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Animals done, garden stuff done, little granddaughter gave the dog a bath, finished cleaning rabbit cages, and took care of the geese. Lunch has set in, and husband is asleep in recliner, not feeling well today, but he did like the smoothie I made for him and some toast with good bread.
So...I have some of mom's remnant paperwork to get done, and have been dragging my feet, so today is the day. Need to make some more bread, about finished off yesterday's loaf. Also need to do the yoga time. And there's always more cupboards to paint.

I have been known to bust people down a stripe or two for washing my coffee pot.
Let alone my coffee cups.
Don't Blame the Trainee... Blame the Trainer...!!!

Since I am up I did fire in wood stove nice heat
there is a fan behind my stove that pushes the heat up by pipe
and get from the trap,,,very warm heat

I know! My house is very old 100 +

1728161442619.png

Working on the chicken coop roof. Need to go down Tuesday and pickup more lumber.
It's getting cold at night. I'd really like to start burning the wood stove at night and morning, but its so dry here that I don't dare start a fire. Still no rain in sight.
I'm making one last pass in the orchard with water. We're still getting grapes, raspberries and blackberries. Still need a good frost for the apples.

Latest posts

Back