What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently finished the Longmire series and it seems that was the end of it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1836037/

I am looking for ideas of other movies or series to watch.
We stream everything we watch.

Right now it is Black List (or is it Blacklist ?) There are some real connections to what is going on on that show to things that are going on here and now. Interesting.

We stream everything we watch.

Right now it is Black List (or is it Blacklist ?) There are some real connections to what is going on on that show to things that are going on here and now. Interesting.

I liked that show and binged through it a couple years ago. Probably need to go back and see if I missed the last season or two.

Months ago I saw a few episodes of a new show on the Fx channel, "The Old Man'. Very good show, Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow. It's modern events are rooted in the 80's Afgan war. A child of an important chieftain, stolen by her mother, escaped to the US with the help of cia spooks. One a killer (bridges) in love with the mother.

Fast forward, kid grew up to be a fbi agent. Abducted by her real father.... blah, blah... now back in afganistan to be rescued... blah, blah.

The show is written very well, excellent camera work. Bridges as 'the old man' is excellent casting. Lithgow was the other spook, now fbi chief and boss of the daughter.

Season 2 started tonight...

By the way, there is a lithium mine in afgan the US wants to clandestinely control in the middle of this mess. Along with their secret taliban friends. Guess which Chieftain controls the land and the mine...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back