Cats .. all about only cats

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Tiny !

The little White girl with one missing paw
I did catch the pregnant female cat
( still have her ..took few months to tame )

When the mother cat whelped she probably did
eat placenta and her paw probably ..

Tiny is adorable when she could eat and drink by herself
I did put her with old neutered *Jack Jack * he loved her
and was nice with her... he is still with her :)

I did clean put antibiotic anti pain ointment and a wrap etc...
her missing paw 2x a day for months
The good thing she did not try to rip it off neither *Jack*
They were good :)
She also found a way not putting her missing pas on floor
She is very good and agile but she did stay slim

1718127426702.jpeg

I live out in the farm lands surrounded by many many miles of citrus groves. For the past 30 years, I’ve rescued feral cats born in the groves. This little girl (Miss Kitty) was starving and I captured her when she came to my house. It only took a few days for her to learn to like air conditioning, regular meals and soft things to sleep on. When I captured her, I could tell she was recently pregnant…

The babies ( THE WILD BUNCH) are about 7 weeks old. They’ve figured how to get up on the dining room table and they spend much time there together.

Miss Kitty is tired!!!
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_1083.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1054.jpeg
IMG_1001.jpeg

Last edited:
I have created a monster! I started giving our kitty, Thumper, a treat when she came inside on her own. She's only allowed out when we are present due to coyotes, but getting her back inside was like, well, herding cats...

So I started giving treats. Now she comes in when called just as nice as you please. Then I thought it would be cute for her to give me a kitty kiss for a treat. OMG! Now, every time I sit down in my recliner she is right there, hops up and gives me a kiss and DEMANDS her treat! LOL

Maybe next I can get her to sit. ;)

I live out in the farm lands surrounded by many many miles of citrus groves. For the past 30 years, I’ve rescued feral cats born in the groves. This little girl (Miss Kitty) was starving and I captured her when she came to my house. It only took a few days for her to learn to like air conditioning, regular meals and soft things to sleep on. When I captured her, I could tell she was recently pregnant…

The babies ( THE WILD BUNCH) are about 7 weeks old. They’ve figured how to get up on the dining room table and they spend much time there together.

Miss Kitty is tired!!!
View attachment 155330View attachment 155331
View attachment 155327View attachment 155328View attachment 155329
THANK YOU FOR JOINING THIS FORUM!! You are one of US!!😉

1718734071865.png
Just Look at that little bugger on the Right...!!!

IMG_4063_1 - Copy.jpg
I am taking advantage of this thread to practice my new photo posting skill . You guys probably have already seen this picture as I posted it somewhere on this forum a couple of days ago . Take note at the bottom of the picture as to the date taken 6 /10 2024 . An story about this mountain lion . A new female member of our clan married my grandson and at 17 years of age last winter was being indoctrinated into the ways of the clan . Thus went on a late evening deer hunt to gather meat with her new husband . She shot her first deer . Unfortunately recovery of the animal proved difficult in the darkness so they elected to return early the next morning to try to recover the deer . However during the night the cat pictured had drug the deer into it's cave . They let the cat have it . This is a old cat that has lived near us for years . Lately though it seems to be coming around houses more than it used to in the darkness . Perhaps this is an result of it's aging condition .

Last edited:
Miss Kitty has now gone too far. I have the four babies currently confined to the dinning room with baby gates at each door. While sitting in my TV room I can see a dinning room entrance about 40ft away. I just happened to glance that way in time to see Miss Kitty jump over the gate and carrying something in her mouth. I immediately rushed in to see if it was one of her babies. HELL….it wasn’t a baby! Miss Kitty had gone to the kitchen and retrieved a one gallon freezer bag full of Entenmann's Chocolate Frosted Donuts from the counter top. She was taking it home to the kids!

They will until She Stops Them...!!!

Me Rose, BushieBooBoo...

She would go in there and wait for Me to lay down beside Her so She could Nap Peacefully and Safely...!!!

NewHomeAl20222024 023.jpg

Attachments

• NewHomeAl20222024 303.jpg
    NewHomeAl20222024 303.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Attachments

• NewHomeAl20222024 022.jpg
    NewHomeAl20222024 022.jpg
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• NewHomeAl20222024 033.jpg
    NewHomeAl20222024 033.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
For most of my life, I’ve rescues feral, lost, abandoned or abused cats and dogs off of freeways, alleys, deserts and when I was younger…I beat the abusive owner’s ass! Miss Kitty was a feral. When I captured Miss Kitty, I suspicioned that she might be pregnant. It didn’t take long for her to trust me. One afternoon, while watching TV, Miss Kitty trusted me enough to climb up in my lap, get comfortable and deliver babies in my lap. I live alone in a huge house, so I have no intention of parting with these babies. This is their home too.
IMG_1120.jpeg

For most of my life, I’ve rescues feral, lost, abandoned or abused cats and dogs off of freeways, alleys, deserts and when I was younger…I beat the abusive owner’s ass! Miss Kitty was a feral. When I captured Miss Kitty, I suspicioned that she might be pregnant. It didn’t take long for her to trust me. One afternoon, while watching TV, Miss Kitty trusted me enough to climb up in my lap, get comfortable and deliver babies in my lap. I live alone in a huge house, so I have no intention of parting with these babies. This is their home too.View attachment 156008
Well they sure look happy and healthy! Thank goodness they are with you!!

This is Penelope, and her 4 kits. She decided under our carport was the best place to have her family:
1719347668265.png

She and two of her kits live inside with us, 2 others are expats living in Hong Kong with a family Lori used to work with.

They all look MUCH better now.

Penelope and Maneki Neko(Son):
1719348006348.png

Zuri, her daughter the Ninja cat, she owns the night:

1719348092320.png

Pansa, one of the Hong Kong expats:

1719348157807.png

Not shown, Benito, a black male that lives with Pansa.

And our most recent addition, Buy a house, it comes with an abandoned cat. I liked the previous owners before I found out what they did.:

Brutus, "Mr B":

1719348465456.png

He's a lot happier now!! 😉
Mostly, He REALLY wants to go outside, but he is not prepared for the hood :p. No blackjack, no shiv, no pistol, he is a country cat.

Mostly, He REALLY wants to go outside, but he is not prepared for the hood :p. No blackjack, no shiv, no pistol, he is a country cat.
If he teamed up with Grayson, he would be OK. Grayson is our longest identified resident community cat.:

1719351215062.png

Fast, smart, and knows a TNR trap a mile way :p

Latest posts

Back