diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting dark early....well i went and done just steep section of mini mtn....didnt do whole thing just hard part.....didnt let the day get away without doing something...it was nice and cool.

those 77 plus step straight up kicking my rear...no leg cramps during or after...so might be just a tad better than i was sunday...we shall see.

Got an early start...done the steep section of mini mtn as hard as i could...then got back to truck and went a second place to look around and walked a bit more...feeling fine too....life is good...only seen 2 squirrels.

done the hard section up mini mtn tonight right before dark...4th time in 7 days...it was easier than first time up sunday afternoon. seen 3 deer,2 squirrels and a chipmunk and dang swarm of skeeters....doing it...its fugly..but i am doing it.

week 16 day 6 and 7

yesterday son made feta stuffed chicken breast, yellow rice and sweet potatoes , was good!
Today I am going to make pizza and salad

need to check my weight but don't want to, been eating a lot of bread lately and had wine last night

done the hard section up mini mtn tonight right before dark...4th time in 7 days...it was easier than first time up sunday afternoon. seen 3 deer,2 squirrels and a chipmunk and dang swarm of skeeters....doing it...its fugly..but i am doing it.
doing the hard yards this week results...equals down 7 pounds for the week...pushed harder and adjusted amounts and what i ate....doing better again. going to try and push it this week again if possible.

Honestly, we thought the food was mediocre at best. We did have a spicy spaghetti appetizer, but besides that, the food was just so-so.
eating out sucks really...everything seems of suck low quality and fake as they try and change items to cut costs...i stopped eating out in fall of 2019 and theres only a few places i will get stuff from now...oh and the cost too.

Latest posts

Back