Dogs ...all about dogs only

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our pups ... bookends:

IMG_7657 2.JPG

skye dog 2.jpg
Skylar - - rescued at 7 months from kill shelter & had to treat for heartworms - - She's 100% good to go now ...turning 2 yrs. Woop woop!
"Don't worry...I got that fenceline perimeter for you Mom! I know my rapidfire bark sounds like a machine gun. Sorry...not sorry."
Yes...she is sitting upright in a chair (at the Vet) ...like a human. She's AMAZING (German Shepard, mix).

iu

iu

iu

Ghouls Night...!!!

We've been experiencing 5 days of intense barkage around our house. Our little myshia has a "thing" going with a local squirrel. The squirrel has discovered that it can torment her by staying just out of reach. It even sits on our fence & chatters at her to come out & try to get it. The other day I saw the squirrel actually jump into one of our planters (about 3 ft off the ground) & chatter down at her. Now I don't wish harm to come to the squirrel but I'm just saying that we do have one of those salt shooters that they sell to kill flies. It's going to be moved to the back door just in case.

We've been experiencing 5 days of intense barkage around our house. Our little myshia has a "thing" going with a local squirrel. The squirrel has discovered that it can torment her by staying just out of reach. It even sits on our fence & chatters at her to come out & try to get it. The other day I saw the squirrel actually jump into one of our planters (about 3 ft off the ground) & chatter down at her. Now I don't wish harm to come to the squirrel but I'm just saying that we do have one of those salt shooters that they sell to kill flies. It's going to be moved to the back door just in case.
There are squirrels in our back yard that run along the fence, and they stop and taunt our 2 pups every day! Often times they run half way, stop, chatter to get the pups attention, then run down to the far end! It's hysterical to watch. Look closely - the squirrel is to the left of the light:
IMG_7499.JPG

Watching at the door - the squirrel is on the fence at the far end:
IMG_7361.JPG

Waiting ...
IMG_7117.JPG

1728920947033.png

There are squirrels in our back yard that run along the fence, and they stop and taunt our 2 pups every day! Often times they run half way, stop, chatter to get the pups attention, then run down to the far end! It's hysterical to watch. Look closely - the squirrel is to the left of the light:
View attachment 164836

Watching at the door - the squirrel is on the fence at the far end:
View attachment 164837

Waiting ...
View attachment 164838
Mine pronounces it "thquirrel".

Latest posts

Back