Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refugees are walking around in Paris with knives and just stabbing anybody they see who is not arabic or muslim and then disappearing into the crowds. Someone was even wearing a bulletproof vest which was not knife proof and got seriously injured.
Think outside of the box people. You like to say hello to strangers and be friendly...they wait till you get friendly and recognise you as being weak....you are the prey. Keep your distance from strangers, keep a table or chair between you and strangers in a restaruant if they look suspicious and trust your gut feelings. Sit near a window or exit and if you are armed, the gun is lying in your lap and not in a pocket or purse...watch each person and place them into a category, innocent, neutral, then not sure and lastly bad. Read their posture, eyes and their clothes, do their clothing pass to the atmosphere and place. Do they constantly look around, are they alone or with other "bad" people...clan, group...train yourself to be aware of your situation and have answers and ways out before the SHTF....

How’s the progress on the chicken pen going Gary?
Funny you ask...just today as we were walking the dog at the lake, we met a lady whose tree I cut down last year. She told us her oldest daughter was going to buy out half of their weekend house at the lake and pay the younger daughter out so the house is hers 100%...NOW, the younger daughter has two kids, one of which has also two daughters ( 6 mo. and 18 mo.) with which the the little emancipated POS wants nothing to do with. SO, the woman is going to get some money and buy a house for her "4" children (2 kids and 2 grandkids) and has seen the house of my neighbor on the market and I need to wait... maybe she will buy the house and I cannot build the chicken pen.....

Funny you ask...just today as we were walking the dog at the lake, we met a lady whose tree I cut down last year. She told us her oldest daughter was going to buy out half of their weekend house at the lake and pay the younger daughter out so the house is hers 100%...NOW, the younger daughter has two kids, one of which has also two daughters ( 6 mo. and 18 mo.) with which the the little emancipated POS wants nothing to do with. SO, the woman is going to get some money and buy a house for her "4" children (2 kids and 2 grandkids) and has seen the house of my neighbor on the market and I need to wait... maybe she will buy the house and I cannot build the chicken pen.....

Look for another neighbor that you can work with on chickens If you don’t have the space. There has to be others not too far away that understand why chickens are going to be needed.

We are thinking out of the box and maybe we will build here. We do not even know if the house will be sold yet. There are five more widows on the street with some land and not much money...we will see.

That is true , if you dig down to permeable soil , your water will return to the water table. But you can seal it back up with cement or oilfield gel or scrap sheetrock. Anything fine textured enough to stop the pores in the soil. The organic material was previously doing this.
About 40 years ago I read about a test you can do to determine if you have good drainage. Step one, dig, a hole about one cubic foot. Step two fill it with water. Step 3, time how long it takes to empty. I have never got to step 3 unless the ground was frozen. Pea gravel all the way to China. I love some parts of the South. Long growing season and beautiful fertile soil,

Great arrangement to increase your flock when you need to! Well done! We all need to start thinking out of the box in order to sustain our needs. My sister and I are doing something similar with rabbits.
We've got an order for some straight run chicks and some broody type of chicks coming soon. We'll keep a couple roosters, butcher the rest, and start raising our own chicks. I dont want to be caught with not being able to order chicks in the future. Good idea with rabbits too.

FROM the above article Dr Henley posted…

1650106625865.jpeg

”…The world’s largest fertilizer company said Union Pacific had hit it with railroad-mandated shipping reductions that would impact nitrogen fertilizers such as urea and urea ammonium nitrate shipments to Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Texas, and California. Union Pacific told CF Industries without advance notice to reduce the volume of private cars on its railroad immediately. This means CF Industries had to decrease shipments by a whopping 20% to stay compliant.

“The timing of this action by Union Pacific could not come at a worse time for farmers,” said Tony Will, president and chief executive officer of CF Industries.

“Not only will fertilizer be delayed by these shipping restrictions, but additional fertilizer needed to complete spring applications may be unable to reach farmers at all. By placing this arbitrary restriction on just a handful of shippers, Union Pacific is jeopardizing farmers’ harvests and increasing the cost of food for consumers,” Will said.
The move is particularly problematic for the Midwest, where 90% of corn and 80% of soybeans are produced in the US. The region is a critical node in the global food system, and tightening the fertilizer supply will only drive up food prices by shrinking harvests.

Farmers have been pressured by record-high fertilizer and diesel costs.”

PLANNED STARVATION FOLKS!!! Don’t misjudge these actions by our own government. Word came out the other day that the Railways will STOP FEED delivery to Dairy operations. Because they can’t handle them…ANOTHER LIE!

Part of the Globalists Takeover and OUR ENSLAVEMENT!!

I've been watching this YT channel called Wierd History lately. Several videos about strange things people would eat. Goes from Colonial era to post WW2. A lot of it is rather good eating. Would be worth taking a look.

FROM the above article Dr Henley posted…

View attachment 15946

”…The world’s largest fertilizer company said Union Pacific had hit it with railroad-mandated shipping reductions that would impact nitrogen fertilizers such as urea and urea ammonium nitrate shipments to Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Texas, and California. Union Pacific told CF Industries without advance notice to reduce the volume of private cars on its railroad immediately. This means CF Industries had to decrease shipments by a whopping 20% to stay compliant.

“The timing of this action by Union Pacific could not come at a worse time for farmers,” said Tony Will, president and chief executive officer of CF Industries.

The move is particularly problematic for the Midwest, where 90% of corn and 80% of soybeans are produced in the US. The region is a critical node in the global food system, and tightening the fertilizer supply will only drive up food prices by shrinking harvests.

Farmers have been pressured by record-high fertilizer and diesel costs.”

PLANNED STARVATION FOLKS!!! Don’t misjudge these actions by our own government. Word came out the other day that the Railways will STOP FEED delivery to Dairy operations. Because they can’t handle them…ANOTHER LIE!

Part of the Globalists Takeover and OUR ENSLAVEMENT!!
At the very least this will mean more government controlled shortages and higher prices on everything. Thanks Biden voters. More phony shortages and price increases from your boy Biden. How do you like him now?

Even the idiots are who are still hanging onto his snot crusted hand won’t be by late fall this year! The Globalists Goal is to starve us, then “rescue” us with food…but you have to get on the enslavement system of a Global Slave ID under the skin to be fed. Keep in mind that THEY decide what and IF you are fed! Not your decision anymore at that point. They are on video many times stating what the food WON’T BE for the peasants.

LIST OF FOOD YOU WON’T GET TO EAT

Beef
Poultry
Eggs
Fish
Pork
Dairy (yep no milk, creamer, ice cream, cheese, sour cream, yogurt)
Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes

So far those are the ones they specifically talked about. Don’t think for a minute that the ELITES won’t be eating what they want!

The sad thing is that 50+% of the population that are sucking off the government tit will still get food. These beggers will have no problem going to government food distribution centers and using their food stamps, er...EBT cards for their allotment of rice and beans.

The goverment will confiscate the food of the prepared to give to the freeloaders.

According to infowars, even DEF
CF Industries ships to customers via Union Pacific rail lines primarily from its Donaldsonville Complex in Louisiana and its Port Neal Complex in Iowa. The rail lines serve key agricultural areas such as Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Texas and California. Products that will be affected include nitrogen fertilizers such as urea and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) as well as diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), an emissions control product required for diesel trucks. CF Industries is the largest producer of urea, UAN and DEF in North America, and its Donaldsonville Complex is the largest single production facility for the products in North America.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/emer...ents-now-being-halted-during-spring-planting/

CF Industries ships to customers via Union Pacific rail lines primarily from its Donaldsonville Complex in Louisiana and its Port Neal Complex in Iowa. The rail lines serve key agricultural areas such as Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Texas and California. Products that will be affected include nitrogen fertilizers such as urea and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) as well as diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), an emissions control product required for diesel trucks. CF Industries is the largest producer of urea, UAN and DEF in North America, and its Donaldsonville Complex is the largest single production facility for the products in North America.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/emer...ents-now-being-halted-during-spring-planting/
The timing couldn't be better. Its almost like it was planned...

One word strikes me, urea. I have been warning about DEF shortages for 6months
Right now I have a years worth. Haven’t researched How long a shelf life.

One word strikes me, urea. I have been warning about DEF shortages for 6months
Right now I have a years worth. Haven’t researched How long a shelf life.
When they first started making diesel engines that needed urea I knew there was going to be problems.
When I was still working and this BS first came out I bought all of the pre urea engines I could find. We were able to repower our trucks for several years, but that only delayed the inevitable.

When they first started making diesel engines that needed urea I knew there was going to be problems.
When I was still working and this BS first came out I bought all of the pre urea engines I could find. We were able to repower our trucks for several years, but that only delayed the inevitable.

I am a little late to the game with the new Cummins. Tractor I bought not to have to worry. Diesel is a whole new game to me.

My JD tractor has a Tier 4 finial diesel engine. It doesn't use urea. Instead it has a re-gen program that burns out the soot.
My Mahindra 25h has a Mitsubishi motor that doesn’t need DEF. The 33h Massey that was my other choice did as well a a computer. If I bought a similar size JD, i still would have computer and Yanmar.
I don’t need the HP or size for my homestead that you need. I did go up from sub compact to compact as my buy a little bigger than you need.
So far, so good after 2 years with it.
With my truck, I went 3/4 ton when I only need that 10% of the time. The life span of that motor should last me my lifetime and my kids. I do 10k a year currently with it. My gas vehicle and electric vehicle should also outlast me.
You and i are similar because we do what should last us a long time. We live to far away to run out for a 50 cent part,

My Mahindra 25h has a Mitsubishi motor that doesn’t need DEF. The 33h Massey that was my other choice did as well a a computer. If I bought a similar size JD, i still would have computer and Yanmar.
I don’t need the HP or size for my homestead that you need. I did go up from sub compact to compact as my buy a little bigger than you need.
So far, so good after 2 years with it.
With my truck, I went 3/4 ton when I only need that 10% of the time. The life span of that motor should last me my lifetime and my kids. I do 10k a year currently with it. My gas vehicle and electric vehicle should also outlast me.
You and i are similar because we do what should last us a long time. We live to far away to run out for a 50 cent part,
I've heard a lot of good things about the Mahindra tractor. We're thinking about getting a small tractor for the garden, with a rototiller and a backhoe attachment.
When I first started building this place I went with all new equipment and vehicles, except for my 97 F250. They don't make a truck like that any more. My tractor, both Jeeps, atv's, side by side, welder, trailers, livestock handling equipment, most implements, generators, tools etc were all bought new. My plan was for it to outlast me and be handed down to my kids. But the kids aren't interested so some day we'll just have a large auction.

Back