Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My understanding is that he added this to that bill you are referencing. He did not support everything on that bill. He also tried to make some other corrections to the bill.

We need to stop doing this sort of thing where we pass 150 things in one bill. We keep passing the bad, just to get some good....it is really counterproductive.

The Constitution never mentioned bureaucracies or that Congress could pass law-making off to unelected entities.

The very first bureaucracy was created for the national railroad system. The excuse was that the asshat lawyers in Congress weren't technical enough to understand the railroad, so they created an agency to write bills for them to pass.

That worked out so well that they decided an agency was needed for everything.

Watch: Before-and-After Photos Show Skyrocketing Food Prices at Costco, Proving Inflation WAY WORSE Than Reported By Gov.​

A savvy Costco shopper showed how food prices have gone up way more than the inflation rate reported by the government, hitting consumers with devastatingly high food costs.

In a video going viral on social media, the Costco customer films as he walks around the wholesale retailer observing price spikes sometimes 75% more than previous prices.

1696698412080.png

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1709600614131380230?s=20

Yet, biden and his minions are still trying to convince people he has made things cheaper!!!

Watch: Before-and-After Photos Show Skyrocketing Food Prices at Costco, Proving Inflation WAY WORSE Than Reported By Gov.​

A savvy Costco shopper showed how food prices have gone up way more than the inflation rate reported by the government, hitting consumers with devastatingly high food costs.

In a video going viral on social media, the Costco customer films as he walks around the wholesale retailer observing price spikes sometimes 75% more than previous prices.

View attachment 21228

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1709600614131380230?s=20

Yet, biden and his minions are still trying to convince people he has made things cheaper!!!

What is disturbing to me is that so few people demonstrate a lack of basic economics. I have read people accusing the farmers and food distributers of price gouging (mostly from the left). They do not understand that inflation is actually the de valuation of your dollar due to Biden and Congress throwing trillions into an already hot economy (the recovery from covid).

Last edited:
Folks need to start saving the seeds of what grows best in their specific area. In doing so, you and yours will be protected from these evil tyrants!!

Actually, that is what the article was talking about and this is much worse because it affects the ownership of privately cultivated seeds and crops; even if you go heirloom: Plant, collect from the plants that did well, replant; rinse repeat...it's how family farms have done it for generations. They are patenting the DNA of the seeds of any little change. Their focus has been on naturally occurring mutations.

They have done this to small family (largely impoverished) farmers even in places like South America, Africa and India. They now technically can claim ownership of the DNA mutations in the "native" seeds.

Very similar to that Monsanto case a few years back where some Monsanto Patented seeds, fell into a ditch near a field and cross bred with the farmer's own cultivated seed....Monsanto claimed the crop and proceeds were now theirs. Monsanto won. Farmers were not allowed to counter-sue for contamination. Supreme court let the final ruling stand.

So once they have a mutation patented, any seed or yield with that mutation is now technically the property of the patent holder....you may not even know that your seeds (or naturally occurring plants on your property) have a patented mutation (or that your neighbor planted a variety that cross contaminated yours), but, should you in the future, draw their attention, they can legally claim your crops, proceeds and any stored seed.

WEF and their minions like Gates, has laid groundwork that goes very deep.
https://www.rt.com/usa/monsanto-patents-sue-farmers-547/

Last edited:
They can’t successfully come after everyone who saves their heirloom seeds. There absolutely WILL be a huge backlash when they try it!!

I agree however, some of the larger local producers who may take a stand? They need people dependent.

We ended up with termites from Formosa.
We are now dealing with the destruction they caused out in the dining room area. My wall would actually move. . a couple of the verticule 2x4s were basically eaten thru and about a 3 1/2 ft horizontal section needed to get totally replaced and right by a double window. Thank goodness the header above the windows weren't to bad and it wasn't too bad behind the kitchen cabinets. Sheet rock got screwed in today so that part is done now, but also about to deal with the floor this weekend. We have another spot which is really bad in my stock room that has not even been addressed. Obviously I need to take vacation so Hunny takes care of things like this. Maybe next year after the holidays we can address that room.

Last edited:
We are now dealing with the destruction they caused out in the dining room area. My wall would actually move. . a couple of the verticule 2x4s were basically eaten thru and about a 3 1/2 horizontal section needed to get totally replaced and right by a double window. Thank goodness the header above the windows weren't to bad and it wasn't too bad behind the kitchen cabinets. Sheet rock got screwed in today so that part is done now, but also about to deal with the floor this weekend. We have another spot which is really bad in my stock room that has not even been addressed. Obviously I need to take vacation so Hunny takes care of things like this. Maybe next year after the holidays we can address that room.

I have discovered that Borax works well.

I have discovered that Borax works well.
When I bought this place, owner insisted and paid for termite tenting (because of their rodent problem).

Still had a spot where drywall dust would show up on the breakfast bar from under the window. Drill, Borax, and patch took care of that

Latest posts

Back