Friday Fives

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoo hoo, you go girl.....!!! 1) I fit in MANY of the 16 personalities!! So I have multiple personalities??🤔 I am a Libra, but I balance things for me, which helps others!! I'll please you, control you, and make everything good!!😉 2) I use my INTUITION constantly!! I talk to the animals and the trees! That weird personal communication with all beings will be what makes one or breaks one in a survival situation!! 3) My strongest sense of community is with NATURE!! 4) 3 wishes🤔....I live to see the other side of our mess we are in. 2, My animals don't suffer because of this mess we are in. 3, Eternal freedom!! 5) RESPECT!! It's the greatest expression of love!! Dang Hooch, you knocked it out of the park!! I love you even more!!😉😃
can I copy your answer to 3? Nature would be mine too I guess

BODY LANGUAGE!!
Specific examples: When Buddy is going to roll he'll walk around with his head lowered a little, when he gets to his spot, it's nose on the ground before the roll! And if you must know, Bear gets the "poop look" on his face! And the top of his tail is carried just a tad bit higher than usual! I teach these things to people when training their dogs and donkeys. I observe their animals, pick up on facial ques, skin twitches, quirky habits! It's amazing how much people don't know about the animals they live with!!

ok, done baking and it is now raining so I will have a go at these questions. I have to say these are the hardest ones yet

1. Leo, and Dragon in the Chinese one, and they both fit my personality

2. I don't really understand that question so no answer, sorry

3. can't answer that one either , not sure what exactly you mean by that, I am not Amish so can't relate

4. 3 wishes ( and I assume you can't ask for more wishes, or we would be here all day LOL)
1. I would like life to be fair and just for everyone. Total 100% karma , you get what you put in. So if you are a good person ( don't murder, lie, cheat, steal , treat people or animals like crap) you will have good karma all the time, if you are an evil terrible person that does not, you get a horrible disease and die young and suffer. The reward and punishments in your life fit exactly how you act.
2. no governments , no countries, everything is ruled by my wish # 1. You won't need countries and governments if life worked like that
3. death is set at a certain age ( maybe 100) for everyone ( since there is not enough room for unlimited people or animals) unless they remove themselves from the planet by bad actions ( see # 1)

there you go! Does it sound like I want to be a goddess? LOL maybe, but you asked ....did you think I was going to ask for a million $?

5. neither, I think actions are more important than just words , love is very much up to the definition of what that is of the individual
Maybe read what pearl just exposed as to what I was getting at and #2 will make more sense...

Specific examples: When Buddy is going to roll he'll walk around with his head lowered a little, when he gets to his spot, it's nose on the ground before the roll! And if you must know, Bear gets the "poop look" on his face! And the top of his tail is carried just a tad bit higher than usual! I teach these things to people when training their dogs and donkeys. I observe their animals, pick up on facial ques, skin twitches, quirky habits! It's amazing how much people don't know about the animals they live with!!
This works great with people too!! 😉

1. The 16 are not enough to find my personality. Psychoanalysis did not find a classification for me.
It was a mixed bag of traits fashioned from so many experiences before my personality was decided.
there are only two that are completely out of character the wimp and the leftist fool.

2. The use of divine level communication is something I have felt many times, do not know the first time, I do know I have been foolish enough to not follow it many times and felt the letdown afterward. I know when you follow it you will know the joy of fulfillment

3. Having been so many places when I was young, I have no connection to any real community as far as being an A lister even though I could, money and pomposity does not impress me. I support things mostly anonymously because of their worth as I see it, not to get community recognition.
So close family and friends no matter where they are.

4. The first wish would be to wish for all of the wishes I make to make my life longer, wealthier, more satisfying and penitent.
The next two would be decided by that one.

5. Love because it requires Respect in some form, I have known some couple who after 20 years of Marriage when the kids left broke up because they had respect but not IN love after the first few years. Respect-love is not passion and deep IN-love.

1. The 16 are not enough to find my personality. Psychoanalysis did not find a classification for me.
It was a mixed bag of traits fashioned from so many experiences before my personality was decided.
there are only two that are completely out of character the wimp and the leftist fool.

2. The use of divine level communication is something I have felt many times, do not know the first time, I do know I have been foolish enough to not follow it many times and felt the letdown afterward. I know when you follow it you will know the joy of fulfillment

3. Having been so many places when I was young, I have no connection to any real community as far as being an A lister even though I could, money and pomposity does not impress me. I support things mostly anonymously because of their worth as I see it, not to get community recognition.

4. The first wish would be to wish for all of the wishes I make to make my life longer, wealthier, more satisfying and penitent.

5. Love because it requires Respect in some form, I have known some couple who after 20 years of Marriage when the kids left broke up because they had respect but not IN love after the first few years. Respect-love is not passion and deep IN-love.

Last edited:
This works great with people too!! 😉
Indeed...
That's why I refrained from answering because my answer would give it away too easily.
When I worked in a jail..my perceptions of the vibe n energy in a tank of inmates was acquired
By my ability to read the body language of the shenanigans going on..especially when they were up to no no's. They say netting while someone is fishing, throwing a car, sparking a wire off the TV, assaulting someone..
Crazy people are more interesting to watch..
People communicate alot with body language and don't even realize it.
It's not a skill people even talk about much and the more technological we become..the less fluent we will be with eachother and nature n animals.
People who work with animals or have them do this everyday..
The dog whisper, Ceaser is very successful at the skill of body languages of people and animals..it's all body language.

Well done @Hooch.

1. I have been assessed about 4 times and each time I end up as an ENTJ, also known as the "Commander Mentality". I have also recently learned that I am a LEO. Which I am told means I have radiant charisma, natural leadership abilities, and effortless theatrically.

2. I use my middle finger a lot in traffic, does that count? Actually I have a keen sense of danger. I can anticipate it with great accuracy. I have rarely experienced real danger in my life without me feeling it in my gut first.

3. Riding heavy in an armored personnel carrier, full kit and load out, sitting in silence as the 2 person crew takes us into battle. You may not even know every man in that metal box, but you are all brothers breathing the same stale hot air and will soon likely spill the same blood or die together.

4. I originally went overboard with a license to kill, immortality, wealth, etc. but I have decided to keep it more reasonable:

Wish #1: Enhance worldwide common sense and rational skepticism in every living human, and every human born for the next 10,000 years, until they achieve the average range for an active HCL forum member on today's date.

Wish #2: The ability to eat as little or as much as I want of any food and maintain my same muscle mass, body fat, bone density and overall health.

Wish #3: Complete invisibility to mosquitos, ticks, wasps, blue haired protestors, Hillary Clinton and other extremely annoying creatures.

5. I thoroughly believe that women need to be loved and men need to be respected. We all of course need both, but I think the sliding scale leans different based on gender. Men are inherently providers and protectors who deserve to be recognized for their willingness to lay down their lives and sacrifice for the women they love. Women are inherently givers of life, caregivers of children & men, managers of house & home and moral compasses who deserve to be loved, appreciated, adored and showered with affection.

Last edited:
Well done @Hooch.

1. I have been assessed about 4 times and each time I end up as an ENTJ, also known as the "Commander Mentality". I have also recently learned that I am a LEO. Which I am told means I have radiant charisma, natural leadership abilities, and effortless theatrically.

2. I use my middle finger a lot in traffic, does that count? Actually I have a keen sense of danger. I can anticipate it with great accuracy. I have rarely experienced real danger in my life without me feeling it in my gut first.

3. Riding heavy in an armored personnel carrier, full kit and load out, sitting in silence as the 2 person crew takes us into battle. You may not even know every man in that metal box, but you are all brothers breathing the same stale hot air and will soon likely spill the same blood or die together.

4. I originally went overboard with a license to kill, immortality, wealth, etc. but I have decided to keep it more reasonable:

Wish #1: Enhance worldwide common sense and rational skepticism in every living human, and every human born for the next 10,000 years, until they achieve the average range for an active HCL forum member on today's date.

Wish #2: The ability to eat as little or as much as I want of any food and maintain my same muscle mass, body fat, bone density and overall health.

Wish #3: Complete invisibility to mosquitos, ticks, wasps, blue haired protestors, Hillary Clinton and other extremely annoying creatures.

5. I thoroughly believe that women need to be loved and men need to be respected. We all of course need both, but I think the sliding scale leans different based on gender. Men are inherently providers and protectors who deserve to be recognized for their willingness to lay down their lives and sacrifice for the women they love. Women are inherently givers of life, caregivers of children & men, managers of house & home and moral compasses who deserve to be loved, appreciated, adored and showered with affection.
I find the finger to be a very expressive body language gesture ..along with an effective and convincing resting bitch face...

Ok...
On a more serious note...let's begin

Socrates , the Athenian philosopher quoted, " To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom."
Often, more people will be familiar with their Sun sign, but have no idea what threads of wisdom and self discovery lay in wait to be explored in the vast tapestry of their personality type.
The Meyers -Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) was developed as a psychological tool utilized to measure the assign of individuals in 16 core personality types.
So,
What is your personality type ? and if you don't know or want to add..what is you sign too?

" There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen. " Rumi

There is a language older than words. It is that intuitive knowing that can transcend the barriers between species or offers a bridge of understanding between those who speak different languages. Everything on this planet speaks it , but humans are the least attuned to its existence or value.

When was a notable time you used this skill And how often do you intentionally use it?

Where do you or did you feel the strongest sense of community with and why?

Imagine, you find yourself a interesting bottle upon a soft, warm sandy beach. You pick it up to inspect it's patterns in the bright sunlight and give it swipe to dispel dried sand upon its textured surface.
Out swirls a beautiful flowing creature granting you 3 wishes ...
Go...

What is mire important in a relationship,
Love or Respect or both and why?
I’ve said I have the personality type of Aristophanes. I said that because Socrates was mentioned as an example, but Aristophanes does fit with my sense of humor and how I use it.

I’m not familiar with MBTI and the 16 core personality types, but… I am familiar with the attributes (good and bad) of my astrological sign, Libra. https://blog.prepscholar.com/libra-traits-personality
They don’t all apply, but the majority do.

Intuition … I can’t provide any particular instances of having or using it, but I try to live my life using gut instincts. So far, so good.

The strongest sense of community I’ve experienced was growing up in a small town, 3rd grade thru HS. I didn’t like it at the time… but it was a good life.

I’m given 3 wishes… I’ll write a book about it later.

Most important in a relationship… I believe that no successful relationship can survive without both love and respect. Why? Simple put: the definition of the words define it.

I cant understand the triple post it looks lik every time I returned to the page it posted again for some reason. MUST be this browser or the old computer, have to see what it is doing too much wasted BW.
If you make a post and then go to another page, when you hit the 'back' button, it will show the thread without your post.
You have to click the 'refresh' button to show the thread in its current state.

If you make a post and then go to another page, when you hit the 'back' button, it will show the thread without your post.
You have to click the 'refresh' button to show the thread in its current state.
...And this is a screenshot I took after I posted, blinked away, and came 'back':
(VVVV notice the time-stamp)
Screenshot_20240817-233847_kindlephoto-2315913026.png

(Maybe this will help with all the other double-posts we have :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Ok...

Socrates , the Athenian philosopher quoted, " To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom."
Often, more people will be familiar with their Sun sign, but have no idea what threads of wisdom and self discovery lay in wait to be explored in the vast tapestry of their personality type.
The Meyers -Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) was developed as a psychological tool utilized to measure the assign of individuals in 16 core personality types.
So,
What is your personality type ? and if you don't know or want to add..what is you sign too?

There is a language older than words. It is that intuitive knowing that can transcend the barriers between species or offers a bridge of understanding between those who speak different languages. Everything on this planet speaks it , but humans are the least attuned to its existence or value.

When was a notable time you used this skill And how often do you intentionally use it?

Imagine, you find yourself a interesting bottle upon a soft, warm sandy beach. You pick it up to inspect it's patterns in the bright sunlight and give it swipe to dispel dried sand upon its textured surface.
Go...

1.) I am Aquarius and ESFP-T

2.) I think I use an unspoken language when I interact with animals.

3.) I had a strong sense of community with co-workers when I was working and now with fellow volunteers in two groups I volunteer with. Also, at church.

4.) I’d wish for good health for my husband and I for many more years. I’d wish for happiness in life for my children and grandchildren. I’d wish for financial security to my friends who struggle financially.

5.) I think love is more important because I think if you have love you automatically have respect. Both are equally important.

Ok...

So,

Go...

1)Sagittarius (The Centaur-Archer) & The Rat in Chinese.
2)Working with animals & as needed.
3)In church growing up & working with neighbors in the farm community.
4) A) remove all paraphilia from the plant.
B) Replace greed with responsible.
C) Go back to 18 & still know what I know now, so I can change a few decision i made.
5)Both, Love binds you to a person, Respect make you worthy for them.

Took the test ... I'm an ENTJ-A ... and I'm Aquarius ... supposedly diametrically opposed traits.

I've always been in operations management, dealing with people, teams, etc.

And I've always been a student of human behavior ... love to watch people and their actions.

Sadly most disappoint me.

Took the test ... I'm an ENTJ-A ... and I'm Aquarius ... supposedly diametrically opposed traits.

I've always been in operations management, dealing with people, teams, etc.

And I've always been a student of human behavior ... love to watch people and their actions.

Sadly most disappoint me.
you all made me curious, I looked up "personality test' and found one, did it, and then they wanted MONEY for me to see the results LOL, I don't want to know THAT bad , I already know what my personality is like.

you all made me curious, I looked up "personality test' and found one, did it, and then they wanted MONEY for me to see the results LOL, I don't want to know THAT bad , I already know what my personality is like.
There are ones you don't have to pay for. Dademoss linked a site.
You never used to have to pay but alot has changed..

The first first psych test / personality inventory I ever took was hundreds of questions like "If you had to, would you rather kill your mother or father" and "would you rather run over a black man or hispanic man". The questions repeated over and over with minor changes "would you rather run over a black woman or asian man" and so on. By the time I was done I thought I was going to be drug into a prison cell. Years later they started doing the ENTJ and ISTJ stuff.

The first first psych test / personality inventory I ever took was hundreds of questions like "If you had to, would you rather kill your mother or father" and "would you rather run over a black man or hispanic man". The questions repeated over and over with minor changes "would you rather run over a black woman or asian man" and so on. By the time I was done I thought I was going to be drug into a prison cell. Years later they started doing the ENTJ and ISTJ stuff.
wow, I would be afraid someone WOULD lock me up if I answered those types of questions....I would have just not answered

I had to take a test sort of like that once for a job, I passed, whatever I picked must have been the correct choices since I got the job

I took it a few times and a optional mental health test eval when I worked in a jail.
I used to play around with the mental health one just to see if it would raise any eyebrows..
They'd give us a $50 dollar gift card for doing it so I'd be really inconsistent or answer a total Debbie downer , next time kinda psycho..
But I'd answer the personality test as accurate as I could while working. 2 times it came up as intj..but that's not me..simular in many ways as to how info and all that is perceived but I'm a solid infj 3 out of 5.
Knowing how one perceives n processes stuff can explain alot of things..it did for me at least..

I took it a few times and a optional mental health test eval when I worked in a jail.
I used to play around with the mental health one just to see if it would raise any eyebrows..
They'd give us a $50 dollar gift card for doing it so I'd be really inconsistent or answer a total Debbie downer , next time kinda psycho..
But I'd answer the personality test as accurate as I could while working. 2 times it came up as intj..but that's not me..simular in many ways as to how info and all that is perceived but I'm a solid infj 3 out of 5.
Knowing how one perceives n processes stuff can explain alot of things..it did for me at least..

When I was interrogation training I took 100's of polygraph tests trying out different things until I figured out how to beat them. The secret is narcissism and self-discussion. Like taking the question asked, making it fit your narrative and answering your new question in your head before answering out loud. It won't make you seem completely honest, but it will either help you basically pass or make the test inconclusive.

When I was interrogation training I took 100's of polygraph tests trying out different things until I figured out how to beat them. The secret is narcissism and self-discussion. Like taking the question asked, making it fit your narrative and answering your new question in your head before answering out loud. It won't make you seem completely honest, but it will either help you basically pass or make the test inconclusive.
How interesting..I think alot of those are reading physical body reactions like heart rate, breathing , pressure and body language interpretation too..hard to fake that stuff unless your pretty zen.
Do they teach how to interrogate females too? I imagine it's a different approach and style??

Latest posts

Back