Friday Fives

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if serious, but sometimes a person should say FTW, lay it on the line and even have some fun with it.
that particular group of questions gives a lot of a look into things, and I couldn't find enough witty answers, so I went the secret route.

that particular group of questions gives a lot of a look into things, and I couldn't find enough witty answers, so I went the secret route.
You always have to watch what one shares, but I been on lists since the late 70's

It's WAY too late for me :)

My Apologies to LadyLocust for passing her a 💩storm. Some have the ability to make a tempest in a teapot, it was NOT my intention.
It’s all good - I am armed with more Pink Panther quality jokes to combat misbehavior ~
1718505859128.jpeg

Ok, I'm answering LadyLocust's questions EARLY!! Thanks to the person who got them to me!! Even going to answer the bonus math question!! Here we go....1) I didn't do it!! 2) I wasn't even there! 3) You have me mistaken for someone else! 4) I have NO idea what you are talking about! 5) You can't prove it!! Bonus...(2+2=) 4!! Y'all can use my answer, just make a note that you figured it out yourself!;😉

Latest posts

Back