Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it asked for permission to allow cookies, when I hit block I got all this other stuff asking if I was 18..click yes, or no...then it said I had 2 viruses from visiting "adult" sites

LoL ...NOT! That's a hard No!

I just clicked on the link and it's working fine.
It appears that the problem is indeed on your phone.
The link is still contaminated with viruses or malware, my virus scanner detected it, already yesterday and just now still, best remove it!
If it works for you, it may be that you already have the malware on your device.

@JimCosta

My Russian virus scanner found the stuff here in your link.
Maybe US virus scanners don't find the stuff on purpose, so who could open the link should search for this Trojan on his device.

Event: Malicious object was found.

Program name: msedge.exe

Component: Web Anti-Virus

Result description: Found

Type: Trojan

Name: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

Accuracy: Heuristic analysis

I know what a UCC1 is as I have used them for in-country and international trade.
Those are real documents that I saw today.

You ridicule a good messenger for not having business experience.
He is a news reporter, not an encylopedia writer.
He was given docs apparently by the military and asked to deliver them to the citizens right away.
He didn't waste time researching.

FYI: There is a big difference from a UCC ID and a UCC1 Financing Statement. [Uniform Commercial Code as adopted by most countries around 1972.] Therefore, I conclude you don't know what a UCC1 Form is either. So don't dismiss him too eagerly or else you might have to dismiss yourself for being just as ignorant about certain things you should not know.

It's much easier to ridicule others than to lead.

Last edited:
I know what a UCC1 is as I have used them for in-country and international trade.
Those are real documents that I saw today.

You ridicule a good messenger for not having business experience.
He is a news reporter, not an encylopedia writer.
He was given docs apparently by the military and asked to deliver them to the citizens right away.
He didn't waste time researching.

FYI: There is a big difference from a UCC ID and a UCC1 Financing Statement. [Uniform Commercial Code as adopted by mostl countries around 1972.] Therefore, I conclude you don't know what a UCC1 Form is either. So don't dismiss him too eagerly or else you might have to dismiss yourself for being just as ignorant about certain things you should not know.

It's much easier to ridicule others than to lead.

Why don't the white hats deliver it them themselves?

I'm not dismissing him. He is just a messenger giving messages he doesn't understand.

Yeah UCC-1 file number to be technical.
My CUSIP number and my DTC registration.

Back to his messages from the white hats. If they exist, they are also deceptive and seek control over the population. They allow chaos and act in the shadows. I believe they should shine the light on everything and make everything transparent.

I know it's off the thread topic. Im well aware of what UCC-1 is all about. Jim, Here's a book you may be interested in. I read the fist edition some 20 years ago. This is my 4th edition.

Attachments

• IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    734.6 KB · Views: 0
I am not really interested in debating the entire Uniform Commercial Code.
I admit I am a fool for doubting your experience in these matters.
I admit I am a fool.

I am only interested in spreading the news that SOME may appreciate.
I do not care who accepts it and who doesn't accept it.

I am just hate to see cheap shots at those who are risking their lives to relay information., as I am at risk as well.

I am not really interested in debating the entire Uniform Commercial Code.
I admit I am a fool for doubting your experience in these matters.
I admit I am a fool.

I am only interested in spreading the news that SOME may appreciate.
I do not care who accepts it and who doesn't accept it.

I am just hate to see cheap shots at those who are risking their lives to relay information., as I am at risk as well.

Your not a fool Jim, we should question and be suspicious of everything in these times of information war and the global reset by the Globalists cabal. I often make my comments short and quick. I apologize for the cheap shot. We have so much work to do and not enough time to do it.

I to, am risking my life and families well being. There are those that know some of my troubles. It's what we must all risk to protect our country and our families future.

We are on the same side. I appreciate your efforts in this fight. It's going to take a lot of time, to much time for anyone's liking. It's very frustrating.

"FBI planning Christian persecution"

Not "planning" - already activily doing it!

The evil globalists can‘t have us forming strong bonds with fellow Christians and keeping hope alive through our Creator during the rough times they have planned…to BREAK OUR WILL!!!

Last edited:
Somewhere on this forum was a thread that already discussed Trump being nominated for Speaker, then when the Bidump/obummer/killery/cameltoe cardhouse fell down, he would automatically become POTUS again...hopefully with Flynn or Gaetz as VP.

Latest posts

Back