Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1706225241982.png

Sign me up... looks like high country. Probably only a few things that bite or sting compared to the south.

The worst mosquito swarm I have ever ran into was at the edge of a giant melting snowfield at around 10,000 feet in the Spring. There were millions of them. They drove me and my hiking buddies away really fast.

I had a moose attack my truck. Lucky for me she hit me in the rear tire, while I was going 60MPH. No damage to me but it didn't do her much good. She was about 50 meters off the road when she started her charge.

I gotta do it.

9mm or .45?
The weight of a .45 is a great asset but make sure you buy bullets that go over 1,000 FPS because, if you shoot a person in the heart, head or carotid artery with them, it's an instant kill. That's important because if someone has a gun up to the head of one of your loved ones and says, "Drop your weapon or I'm going to kill your loved one," and you drop your weapon, BOTH of you are dead. You shoot them where I said, they will be dead before they can pull their trigger.

The weight of a .45 is a great asset but make sure you buy bullets that go over 1,000 FPS because, if you shoot a person in the heart, head or carotid artery with them, it's an instant kill. That's important because if someone has a gun up to the head of one of your loved ones and says, "Drop your weapon or I'm going to kill your loved one," and you drop your weapon, BOTH of you are dead. You shoot them where I said, they will be dead before they can pull their trigger.
That's a lot for a bacon war, I'm bringing cast iron🍳

I had a moose attack my truck. Lucky for me she hit me in the rear tire, while I was going 60MPH. No damage to me but it didn't do her much good. She was about 50 meters off the road when she started her charge.
==
Funny, but not funny in a way...
When I lived in the far north, and they still had a local newspaper the headline read ....Rabbit Kills Moose... The next bold type line said ...No, it didn't choke on the rabbit...

The story was a Volkswagen Rabbit hit a moose, the moose died and the car was totaled.. No people were hurt.. Slow cooker full of moose roast, garlic, sweet onion, black pepper = WONDERFUL...

Latest posts

Back