Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1641324366622.png

I can relate to having a plan to get up.
I got down to clean my Grandma's grave marker. Then I started thinking about how I was going to get off the ground.
I figured I had 1 chance then I would just have to lay in the graveyard till someone came to help.
So I gave it everything I had and managed to get on my feet and stumble around until I got my balance.
I know why my Dad always had a 5 gallon bucket when he was crawling around in his garden.
Getting old and having bad knees is no fun.

I got down to clean my Grandma's grave marker. Then I started thinking about how I was going to get off the ground.
I figured I had 1 chance then I would just have to lay in the graveyard till someone came to help.
So I gave it everything I had and managed to get on my feet and stumble around until I got my balance.
I know why my Dad always had a 5 gallon bucket when he was crawling around in his garden.

I can totally relate. Bad knees, bad back. I try to keep a bucket, or some yard tool hoe, shovel, or something

I can totally relate. Bad knees, bad back. I try to keep a bucket, or some yard tool hoe, shovel, or something
My knees are about the only parts I have left that aren't worn out.
I still haven't gotten good at the 'kickstand' trick either.;)

That could be the True Value in the town where I worked for the last 25 years. They always kept an orange cat in the store.
I knew a lady who found her cat sleeping in a chair in a flower shop. She lived two miles from the shop. The shop owner said the cat showed up about 10 - 10:30 every morning (M-F) had some food and slept in the chair by the window until about 2:30! Then it left. When the woman went to work the cat went to the flower shop and got back home about the time she did!!🐱🐱

When you are young and you drop something, you bend over and pick it up. When you are old and you drop something you look at it and think "How bad do I need that?"

When you are young and you drop something, you bend over and pick it up. When you are old and you drop something you look at it and think "How bad do I need that?"
I have several older clients I clean for. A lot of times when I get to their house they have a list of things for me to pick up, or find for them!

Latest posts

Back