Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An example of how the brains of some animals are hard wired.
The bull does not recognize anything below a certain height as an enemy worth attacking.
You now know what to do if confronted by a charging bull! [Yes, crawl on your stomach 😆]

30B121B0-C36E-425C-80E6-0692F254121C.jpeg

An example of how the brains of some animals are hard wired.
The bull does not recognize anything below a certain height as an enemy worth attacking.
You now know what to do if confronted by a charging bull! [Yes, crawl on your stomach 😆]

View attachment 78223
Looks like citizens avoiding the jab (bull horn pun) :D.

My son got a solicitation for a credit card once, due to his "outstanding credit rating".

He was 3 months old at the time.

We said "no".

My dog got an American Express. When I called them they said they couldn't talk to me, they would have to speak with "Diablo". I told him to speak and he barked until the lady hung up.

I have several of those around the house! They work really well- even picking up stray threads and pins when I am sewing!
WOW! I did not know that picker could pick up pins or is it you skill that does the trick.

We have two. Got them when my wife broke her hip. Do you have one of these? They are helpful for getting out of the car (embarrassing to say).

View attachment 78247
No, got a link? my wife may need one, I have a claw hammer & knife in my truck, son moved the anvil from the truck, into the conex for me, it was 150 pounds.

Latest posts

Back