Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1687531843637.png

The meme is exactly correct. We really do not have any idea if this submarine story is actually true or not. Did anyone of us, first hand, see anyone get into it? Did any of us, first hand, actually see it go into the water? Does anyone actually know, first hand, anyone who was there or was a witness to any of this?

I do not know anyone first hand or second hand that can verify this. All I have is the MSM reporting on it. And… the MSM reporting on it juuuuust the time the Durham report and Hunter Biden reports come out. And guess which one is taking up all the MSM reporting air time?

1687533114715.png

We really do not have any idea if this submarine story is actually true or not. Did anyone of us, first hand, see anyone get into it? Did any of us, first hand, actually see it go into the water? Does anyone actually know, first hand, anyone who was there or was a witness to any of this?

This is one too many conspiracy theories for me.

These days you never know. thanks to video editing software and digital images ANYTHING is possible!
ever seen some of the deep fakes on youtube? even with my tiny skills, I could do a pic of Joeyjoejoe being given birth to by a donkey, already eating ice cream sprinkled with Zanax!

This is one too many conspiracy theories for me.

Newest information is the Coast Guard knew the ship imploded on Sunday, right at th time they lost contact wiht it. Yet.. They kept the search going until Thursday for some reason...

Obloigatory humour post! :)
1687549223959.png

Newest information is the Coast Guard knew the ship imploded on Sunday, right at th time they lost contact wiht it. Yet.. They kept the search going until Thursday for some reason...

Obloigatory humour post! :)
View attachment 110592
To use that information at a time when it was more necessary to cover up something else!

Every office has a lunch bandit.
PJ7a8oQ-Topping-the-charts-These-31-Photos-Prove-How-Hilarious-the-9-5-Life-Can-Be-1024x952.jp...png

True story:
In a factory where I worked, we had an "Immigrant worker" Who decided he was entitled to my lunch, now since I liked the job, I asked the boss SEVERAL TIMES to make him stop stealing my lunch. Well, Friday came, he stole my lunch and I had to pull a double shift and I hadn't cashed my check yet, I told the boss, I said: Look man, He gets a paycheck bigger than mine and he gets free food and housing to boot, He doesn't need to steal my damn lunch every day, I've seen him do it, I've been told he did it, and he's on video doing it, now if you won't stop it I will! Well, I got preached at about workplace violence, etc, and I went home angry and hungry. that night I made a SPECIAL Sub sandwich just for him! I held the bread under my armpits and a couple of other places that screamed for washing in the 135-degree oven heat, Slathered it in mayonnaise, and raw egg yolk, and finally spit in it for that "Just right" flavor and stuck it in the back of the car until Monday, two full days in the north Georgia sun, then I stuck it in my lunch box. Around half an hour before lunch, I took a break and let him see me go to the other end of the plant to get a box of tenter pins. I got back and sure enough, Speedy Gonzolaez had taken the bait and I sat back to watch the fun! Sure enough, he disappeared right at lunch, then again a few minutes later, then again, and finally, he never came back! The boss came up near quitting time yelling he knew I had done something to one of his "pets" And I said look, Is that MY lunch box? he nodded. Is there any company regulation on what food I have in it or how it's cooked? He shrugged. And If I forget to take a sandwich out of it over the weekend and some fool eats it, was it MY fault? He was turning pink. He's on life support you A-Hole he has acute salmonella and E coli! Tough. care to take it up with the floor manager? tell you what, I will on the way out the door to go get my lawyer's opinion on you guys allowing workplace harassment! Well, his eyes bugged out, he shut up and left. Speedy the dinner thief came back after a couple of weeks, and never again was my lunch box bothered. And the moral of the story? Don't irritate the guy who studied germ warfare as a hobby!

Every office has a lunch bandit.
View attachment 110635

True story:
In a factory where I worked, we had an "Immigrant worker" Who decided he was entitled to my lunch, now since I liked the job, I asked the boss SEVERAL TIMES to make him stop stealing my lunch. Well, Friday came, he stole my lunch and I had to pull a double shift and I hadn't cashed my check yet, I told the boss, I said: Look man, He gets a paycheck bigger than mine and he gets free food and housing to boot, He doesn't need to steal my damn lunch every day, I've seen him do it, I've been told he did it, and he's on video doing it, now if you won't stop it I will! Well, I got preached at about workplace violence, etc, and I went home angry and hungry. that night I made a SPECIAL Sub sandwich just for him! I held the bread under my armpits and a couple of other places that screamed for washing in the 135-degree oven heat, Slathered it in mayonnaise, and raw egg yolk, and finally spit in it for that "Just right" flavor and stuck it in the back of the car until Monday, two full days in the north Georgia sun, then I stuck it in my lunch box. Around half an hour before lunch, I took a break and let him see me go to the other end of the plant to get a box of tenter pins. I got back and sure enough, Speedy Gonzolaez had taken the bait and I sat back to watch the fun! Sure enough, he disappeared right at lunch, then again a few minutes later, then again, and finally, he never came back! The boss came up near quitting time yelling he knew I had done something to one of his "pets" And I said look, Is that MY lunch box? he nodded. Is there any company regulation on what food I have in it or how it's cooked? He shrugged. And If I forget to take a sandwich out of it over the weekend and some fool eats it, was it MY fault? He was turning pink. He's on life support you A-Hole he has acute salmonella and E coli! Tough. care to take it up with the floor manager? tell you what, I will on the way out the door to go get my lawyer's opinion on you guys allowing workplace harassment! Well, his eyes bugged out, he shut up and left. Speedy the dinner thief came back after a couple of weeks, and never again was my lunch box bothered. And the moral of the story? Don't irritate the guy who studied germ warfare as a hobby!
GOOD GOING!!! Did Speedy steal lunches from other Hispanics or just from White People?

Who knows? He was the most useless human being you can imagine, but when our oven got shut down, guess who they kept? It was mostly his fault we couldn't meet the monthly quota! Fortunately, when the layoff ended both he and my wetback loving lib of a boss went elsewhere in the company, then I was the boss. :D I stayed there five more years until I got wiped out by a pole fork lift.

Fun fact, I increased quota and fired about twenty of those "Not now, Me eating taco" Freeloaders when I ran that end of the plant. that place was an adventure! By the time I left, I had stabbed one, bodyslammed another off the top of the oven into a dumpster, and got the nickname of La Cuervo from the hood hoppers. I have a kind of unusual laugh when I get in a certain state of mind, the Mex says it sounds like a crow. first I laugh, then I throw you off a twenty-foot oven into a dumpster full of rotten latex, natural as rain on a Sunday morning.

Latest posts

Back