Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1688423643080.png

ewwwwww........................... thanks magnus. i think.
im still waiting for the murder hornets that have hillerys face.
I think I could make it happen.

ewwwwww........................... thanks magnus. i think.
im still waiting for the murder hornets that have hillerys face.
BRING ON THE MURDER HORNETS! I feel so ripped off. They brought them up, then dropped the issue like it never happened.

OHO... Just noticing the Goetic tattoo on the finger. I'm not the only Sorcerer who thinks she's pure hellspawn! I can't find which being it represents, AMC, get your butt in here and help your old man out, you know more about this path than me!

For years my dad didn't wear his hearing aids when out working on the farm. Dad would come to the house, sit on the porch and my mom would start talking none stop. Dad couldn't hear a thing she said. She'd get mad and start yelling, he couldn't hear that either!!! 🤣

She started calling me on the phone and say... 'go find your dad, I need to tell him something'. No emergency, just wanted to tell him...

I stayed out of it... usually say. 'That's yall's problem, work it out'. I finally bought them a pair of radios. Of course they didn't use them...
-------------------------------------------------

f sails.jpg

Latest posts

Back