Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coat of paint.jpg

See mine are supposed to get cleaned, BUT my accident prone butt has been forbidden to climb, I'm 5'5... Lol it ain't happening I just keep them from getting to crusty with a vacuum lol
I'm 5"3", 225 lbs, 63 yo. The road wasn't paved, and there were a lot of miles along the way. The fans get cleaned 2 x a year. I can climb and use a ladder , and a fan cleaner. My Balance sucks, but we have a step stool and ladders I can use safely and effectively.

Last edited:
I'm 5"3", 225 lbs, 63 yo. The road wasn't paved, and there were a lot of miles along the way. The fans get cleaned 2 x a year. I can climb and use a ladder , and a fan cleaner. My Balance sucks, but we have a step stool and ladders I can use safely and effectively.
Get one of extra long handle Swiffers.

My husband who's 6'3 cleans ours twice a year, the thing is we have 4 cats an 8 yr old and we both smoke, so they still get dusty between, like waaaay dusty, and I literally tripped and broke my ankle over air.... lmao
We have 8 cats, a dog, but no kids, all inside. I guess with that I'm done.

Back