Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We clean ours twice a year, spring and fall, when we change rotation :p

Yeah, We AINT right.
Same here. the only exception is a date coming over that I KNOW is going to go well!

Wait, are we talking bed sheets or fan blades?

@Pearl
Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 8.32.22 AM.png

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price.
What is his profit ?

Teaching Math In 2023:

A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands. He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes?
(There are no wrong answers, and if you feel like crying, it's ok).

An old nun who was living in a convent next to a construction site noticed the coarse language of the workers and decided to spend some time with them to correct their ways. She decided she would take her lunch and sit with them, so she put her sandwich in a brown bag and walked over to the spot where the men were eating.

Sporting a big smile, she walked up to the group and asked: "Any of you men know Jesus Christ?" They shook their heads and looked at each other, very confused.

Then, one of the workers looked up into the steelworks and yelled out, "Anybody up there know Jesus Christ?"

One of the steelworkers yelled back down, "Why?"

The worker yelled back," 'Cause his mom's here with his lunch."

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price.
What is his profit ?

Teaching Math In 2023:

A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands. He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes?
(There are no wrong answers, and if you feel like crying, it's ok).
Somebody ought to bust the teachers a$$ for asking stupid stuff like that

That crap will FALL off the fans eventually, I know, I'm the cleaning lady!!🤔😉
Yep! My ceiling fan runs on low, 24/7.
When the A/C took a break, I turned it on high...
Presto! It dusted itself! :woo hoo:

Latest posts

Back