Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
henry.jpg

A woman found her husbands secret stash, 3 eggs and $1200. She asked him about the eggs and he says every time I have sex with another woman I get an egg. O really cries the woman, and just what are you going to do with them? Every time I get a dozen I sell them, that's how I got the $1200

A woman walks into a bridal shop and says it is her 4th wedding and she needs a dress. The clerk asks what she would like and the woman responded with "White and flowing". The clerk suggests that normally women on their 4th wedding are a little more... innocent and choose a different color. The woman exclaimed that she is innocent and her virginity is in tact. The clerk seemed puzzled so the woman explained that her first husband stood her up at the alter and her second husband died of a heat attack at the reception. What about the 3rd? asked the clerk. Oh him, yes we were married for 4 years but never once consummated the marriage. She went on the explain "He was a Democrat so all he ever did was sit in the edge of the bed and tell me how amazing it was going to be".

-Ronald Reagan... according to my pops.

Latest posts

Back