Observations from Pearl's pool

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pond was 10 deep. For many years we were out in the raw Arizona desert. There were no other houses around for miles. Over the years, our pond was a rest stop for migratory birds and wildlife of every description. I also rescued many abandoned, stray dogs from the pond. Any dog fortunate enough to make it across the harsh desert to my pond, was given a life of royality for the remainder of their days.
IMG_0890.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, envious of hubby or just the pool.

AH the fortunes of days gone by and the folly of youth spent in quest of the perfect star.

Life on earth is a wonderful thing but spent in such short time if we all knew then what we know now.

Have a blessed and wonderful day.

And build a dream like @Pearl does every day with so much hard work.

Yesterday evening the deer were making their regular trek across the pasture behind me! A few moms and five kids! The little ones were running like crazy having a blast!! They made a big loop around a patch of trees and it was off to the races, until the one in front spooked and stopped!! It was a pile up!! They got up and stood there a minute and took off again, I couldn't stop laughing!!

Latest posts

Back