Paranormal activity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen animals, mainly cats and dogs, do the same thing. Their looking at something and following it. I figured it was a bug or something like that but I look and nothing there. It wasn't until I became an investigator that I learned, some I already knew, animals can see, hear and smell way more than humans, except my mom, she could hear a fart clear across town. At early ages we're told "there's nothing there" or "you have a wild imagination" so we start to filter out things and when we become adults we no longer believe in ghosts.
I had a dog mix mastiff/great dane while I was living in the same old house
that was for awhile always staring a corner in the house and she was sitting then standing then slowly wagging her tail then sitting again and when I was asking her (her name was Sheba)
What are you doing there ...she was not even looking at me but keep staring at that corner
by the door...weird ...weird ...weird
I took photos of her doing it ...its somewhere in a sd card...
I will one day sit and try to find it

How I met the girls. We had gathered for an investigation and were waiting for the "medium" to arrive. I was sitting on the other side of the breakfast bar where the pic of me sitting was taken. All of a sudden my legs felt cold. I said as much and our photographer took an IF temp of my legs. There was a 15 degree difference between my thigh and calf. We were all talking about it and she continued to take readings and the cold went away temp back to "normal". About ten minutes later it happened again and went away. The medium arrived and introductions made all around with some Q&A time. My legs got cold again and the medium (without saying anything to him) said there's two small girls running around you. One about 6-7 the other about 4-5. He said they like you very much and we all broke out the equipment. When ever I would visit my mom I'd make time to play with the Neiborhood kids, they'd come ask my mom if I could come out and play asking for the giant (I'm 6'6"). Was told the girls, all or most spirits, pick up on our energy and know what kind of people we are. Tomorrow, the fun and games then the hissy fit.
Please be careful. You may be opening the door to something meant to remain closed.

I had a dog mix mastiff/great dane while I was living in the same old house
that was for awhile always staring a corner in the house and she was sitting then standing then slowly wagging her tail then sitting again and when I was asking her (her name was Sheba)
What are you doing there ...she was not even looking at me but keep staring at that corner
by the door...weird ...weird ...weird
I took photos of her doing it ...its somewhere in a sd card...
I will one day sit and try to find it
This is a truly interesting topic. I think that we're under-utilizing pets and this makes me want to get a dog even more. I think that we can learn a lot just by observing them as you have done. I'll bet that we can learn a lot.

As far as I know all the kids, now grown, are doing fine. The girls. After the medium told us of their presence we started talking to them letting them know we would hurt them and setting up our gear. We set out two K2 meters (detectors for electromagnetic fields) placing them far enough apart they wouldn't get interfered with by 2 fields. We told them they could make them light up where we could not. Just put your hand by one and watch. One lit up a little then a little more then the 2nd one started lighting up, independent of the first. The show was on! They played with the K2's for a while then we started asking them to turn on the flashlights. Mini mag lights turned on the point of flickering then just barely off. They were able to turn them on and off as we asked, We started working with the oldest (according to the medium) trying to get yes or no answers. The younger one quit playing with the K2 meter then nothing. The medium said she was mad because we were giving her older sister more attention and was having a hissy fit by the back door. Then the older sister quit responding as well.
K2.jpg

Latest posts

Back