Paranormal activity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was the Catholic faith the founding fathers did not want in the new republic as they saw it as a problematic faith. As our nation grew so did the calls for more leniency to other faiths. This led to the eventual thumbs up to Catholic, Muslim, Islamic, and other faiths as well as Voodoo, Santa Marta, and of course Satanic.
This used to be mostly a Christian nation. I don't know what happened, and why many left the faith. Plus, they imported many people who hold those different beliefs.

Just have faith in God to do the right thing for you. Pray to God telling him the others are doing evil deeds and to protect you from their deeds. Have faith and trust God. I had an experience where some people I knew were spreading lies about me. I told God that the people are bearing false witness against me and I turn it over to you. Your power and wisdom is so much greater than mine. Please take care of this. Less than 24 hours and the ones responsible where dealt with! Other people knew they were lying and made them tell the truth!
The judge basically called them liars and greedy - but I want them out of my life.

Latest posts

Back