Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rotty007.jpeg
rotty008.jpeg

My brother has told me that the local paramedics call the VFD for assistance with large patients.
We used to be called out occasionally for that. We went to one call where we had to cut a hole big enough in an outside wall to get him out, we called a local towing service to assist, he weighed 600 pounds!

Looks like her, 'splain!

The features sure look the same! Doppelganger Granny!!

It shows up every few years, always doubted it myself. Tonight i ran a few searches...

I know who the first lady is now... also named Irene... which is which??

Irene a1.jpg
Irene a2.jpg
Irene a3.jpg

Irene a4.jpg

Looks like her, 'splain!
This is Irene Ryan (aka, granny) in her young/pretty days:
irene.jpg

Does that look more familiar? (notice the partially closed eye on the left)
Canya' see me now?

27646_v9_ba.jpg

Take a very close look at the glasses frames and notice that they are empty of lenses. They did that to all of them to prevent horrible reflections of the stage lights.
Just ask Anderson Cooper! :LOL:

Last edited:
No I bought them from a old long haired wizard I found wondering in the woods with a identical set of female elveS
We sat and drank some stump juice
From a ceramic gallon jug he kept under his cloak . When darkness fell he produce a full meal from his cloak and another jug of juice, we sat and stared at the fire and spoke of wild adventures and heroic deeds. I fell asleep with my head on a elves lap but awoke with my head on a log and a headach. The rings were sitting on a stump and my money pouch was missing $2.87
Wasn't me.
Or WAS IT? lolol

If I remember correctly
Willard came after Ben but I was stoned in the 70’s so do not remember if it was a continuation of Ben
I think it was

This is Irene Ryan (aka, granny) in her young/pretty days:
irene.jpg

Does that look more familiar? (notice the partially closed eye on the left)
Canya' see me now?

27646_v9_ba.jpg

Take a very close look at the glasses frames and notice that they are empty of lenses. They did that to all of them to prevent horrible reflections of the stage lights.
Just ask Anderson Cooper! :LOL:
That clears it up!! ♥️Granny

I posted a pic of one of our dogs, tried to edit it, and messed everything up.
I was doing it while out on a delivery to a ranch way out beyond the cell towers.
Let me try again.

One of our dogs. We currently have four, have had as many as eight at one time before.
We have rescued dogs from the side of the road, the county shelter, and even two from death row on the very day they were to be put down.
Every one we’ve had over the last 40+ years have been good dogs.
Rescues make the best dogs.
IMG_3143.png

Latest posts

Back