Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad:
I bought a pallet of 2x4 and 2x6 scraps for $25 from a truss manufacturer.
Much cheaper and it is kiln dried and burns hot.

Had the same idea when I made charcoal to sell at the farmers market. There was a company that made wood handrail parts, bolusters etc. I'd get a pickup load of bits, ends etc, trade them a bag of my charcoal. I used the scrap as fuel to cook my oak into charcoal. The small pieces were perfect for my furnace.

Wood product companies are useful in my experience. From loggers to mills, construction... glad i know a few people.

Wouldn't that wood be treated with some kind of chemical mix?
You can special order trusses with any wood you want. Generally a truss is in a dry place and well protected so there is no reason for the additional expense.

Marina Gwynn is watching you.

1693568985320.png

Don't have a photo, but friend got a new puppy. I was holding the camera intending to film in landscape mode but somehow it filmed in portrait instead.
View attachment 115487
If you hit the record button while holding the phone on landscape mode it will record in that mode even when you rotate your your phone to portrait and visa versa.

In other words which ever position you start in is the position you will record in.

Take a guess as to what I am selling now

Attachments

• RenderedImage.jpeg
    RenderedImage.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0186.jpeg
    IMG_0186.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0178.jpeg
    IMG_0178.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Take a guess as to what I am selling now
I love the human eyeball ring!
To be able to hold it up to somebody's face and say: "I'm watching you!" in a Darth Vader voice, would be priceless!😍

backlash, I thought I was holding it in landscape when I started filming but apparently I was wrong. LOL.

Frodo, did you make those?
No I bought them from a old long haired wizard I found wondering in the woods with a identical set of female elveS
We sat and drank some stump juice
From a ceramic gallon jug he kept under his cloak . When darkness fell he produce a full meal from his cloak and another jug of juice, we sat and stared at the fire and spoke of wild adventures and heroic deeds. I fell asleep with my head on a elves lap but awoke with my head on a log and a headach. The rings were sitting on a stump and my money pouch was missing $2.87

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cher-77-shares-secrets-staying-youthful

View attachment 115485
Uhm, yeah. About that "looking young" part... I'm thinking if they dug up Michael Jackson he might look something like this by now.

---

View attachment 115486

Eat your hearts out Paul, Gene, Ace and Peter!
Speaking of MJ. Back in 1970 when his song Rock’n Robbin first came out
I said That boy is a freak, Will always be a freak
Fast forward 20 years and he is accused of being a kiddy diddler
I did not like him then and to this day still do not like him

Sorry about the mini rant
Just had to let it out

Speaking of MJ. Back in 1970 when his song Rock’n Robbin first came out
I said That boy is a freak, Will always be a freak
Fast forward 20 years and he is accused of being a kiddy diddler
I did not like him then and to this day still do not like him

Sorry about the mini rant
Just had to let it out
I remember being in the movie theatre and reading...

And introducing Michael Jackson

Ben

My husband took part in a photo rally this year- basically, you drive to various points and take a photo of your bike there. He completed it on Wednesday so he's like a kid at Christmas :clapping:
Point 23 Roscommon.jpg
Co Roscommon no23
Point 9 Dublin Kildare.jpg
Co Kildare no 9
Photo rally 2023.jpg

Point 14 Clare.jpg
point 14 Co Clare

so he's like a kid at Christmas
I would be too, what a nice way to see the countryside. How many miles and how long did it take?

A few shots around the farm. My cousin fenced off a corner of my old bull pen for stacking hay. Could easily get 200 rolls inside.

He baled a few rolls earlier this week too. He has 25 heifers on about 50 acres of pasture. They can't keep the grass eaten down with all the rain we've had. So he cut the high field. Got 25 small rolls.

22399_Fence18s.jpg
22399_Fence23s.jpg
22399_Fence26s.jpg
20230909_Fence35s.jpg

Latest posts

Back