Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two real photos in one post!

radar.jpg

Since I have started back to cutting grass, I got reminded of a project that I started last year. I fell at work and jammed my shoulder up and did not get to finish it. I did not think much of it but dang if it hasn't stuck with me and it still does not like driving t-posts! It does take a lot longer to heal these days. I jumped 2 does while cutting in front of it.

Attachments

• IMG_6216.JPG
    IMG_6216.JPG
    546.3 KB · Views: 0
Probably the last black rhino in Amboseli National Park, Kenya. Now there are none.
His favorite watering hole, LOL.
jTMxb0j.png

We first saw him trotting across the plains miles from the compound and followed him. He made a beeline for the swimming pool, drank his fill, then took a nap by the pool.
f2aGgSt.jpg

After much trepidation, I gradually got bold enough to approach him and get this closeup. Someone talked me into petting him. I did.
J5Y3vln.jpg

To say the experience was "surreal"is a gross understatement! But Africa was like that.

Sunset from the deer stand. I have taken hundreds of sunset photos but the colors usually are washed out or for some other reason don't look like it did in real life. This is the one that came out the best, probably because the range of colors didn't cause any color correction.
HQCIf3g.jpg

Latest posts

Back