Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know one of you live here, just admit it.

trailer.jpg

Damn, Someone stole the Elevator Again...?!?

That might be Sup's place. Avoids all the flooding from the spiny things in the gulf that dump lots of water
Yeah, but you can't get too 'energetic' pleasing the wife without rocking it over. :(
🤣

jackalope.JPG

*Wyoming Jackalope Hunting Regulations (Fall Season)*

*License Requirements:*

- A valid Wyoming hunting license
- A certification of sanity (or a willingness to surrender it)
- A bottle of hot sauce (for courage)

*Season Dates:*

- September 1st to November 30th, or until all hunters have fled in terror

*Bag Limit:*

- One Jackalope per hunter, or as many as you can outrun

*Hunting Hours:*

- Dawn to dusk, or whenever the Jackalope's disco ball stops spinning

*Permitted Weapons:*

- Rifles, shotguns, or a really strong pair of running shoes
- No using glitter bombs or rainbow-colored lassos (they just make the Jackalope more fabulous)

*Jackalope Identification:*

- If it has antlers, whiskers, and a mischievous grin, it's a Jackalope!
- If it's just a rabbit in a onesie, you're a victim of a prank

*Harvesting:*

- Once you've caught your Jackalope, perform the traditional "Jackalope Dance" to honor your prey
- Then, and only then, can you claim your prize (a pat on the back and a great story)

*Penalties:*

- Failure to comply with regulations will result in a mandatory viewing of "The Jackalope Whisperer" documentary
- Repeated offenses will require a hunter to wear a "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt on their next hunt

Remember, hunting Jackalope is a Wyoming tradition (in our dreams)! Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

My old Roper oven / Range built 1953 … finally had to retire it.
Came with the house that I bought in 1987. Retired it … last year.

IMG_2748.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
1724877541474.png

May God protect this military family...!!!

1724877681047.png

Archaeologists have long suspected that some of the "heads" on Easter Island had a buried body. At the same time, the "giant heads," several meters high, were thought to be an exception. In fact, if these heads had an underlying body, they would have had to be real stone giants, at least 20 meters tall, to meet the proportions.

The gazelles are probably safe from that one.

I can't believe the keepers at the zoo let him get so large. Maybe he's got a medical condition. He's cute, but not a normal tiger.
I don't think it was from a zoo. I think that tiger was in captivity in someone's home and was rescued or something. I could be mistaken though. I'll have to look it up at some point. I also need to go outside and get pics of how things look with weeds cut back around the AC.

Latest posts

Back