• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1719785224408.jpeg

1719785246338.jpeg

1719785267539.jpeg

It amazes me how a Raccoon has the same look on its face when it is eating a piece of bread or biting your hand HEHEHEHEH.

The only time it changes is when it is wide open in a fight then it sneers.
Last time one stood up in fight with me and sneered, he took a 22 WMR in his chest. Dropped like a dead raccoon.

Good thing he would probably have whipped the crap out of you.
You have to be sure of your hit they are tough as heavy dry tanned leather.
yeppers, and I carry a PMR-30, 29 more rounds. Those suckers are REDACTED tough, I got lucky with the first shot.

I"m on the front porch of the cabin looking out towards the road in the first photo, then from the road looking at the cabin. This is the cabin with the table with 3 lamps, and the other corner the small heater/stove with the two rocking chairs and the big window down to floor level.

Liberty cabin   March 14 2021.jpg

little cabin on prospect rd.jpg

@Snowman - that raccoon reminds me of Tuffy.
When Dad was bulldozing down some trees on his then new property, and was enlarging the pond, he found a baby raccoon. That baby was raised by Dad and lived in a big cage in the ham radio room, and would be taken out a lot to be in the house etc. Tuffy loved to open oranges and turn them inside out, loved ice cubes, and oreo cookies. All that was great for a couple of years or so, THEN Tuffy matured. He began to be a bit aggressive against Dad. Seems Tuffy was thinking Mom was his female and Dad must have been a rival. Bit Dad a couple of times good on the hand and forearm.
So, they had to let Tuffy go.
They took him to the top of a mountain area to a friend that had a house on the edge of the woods and put out food for the woodland kritters, including raccoons. And Tuffy was left there to be tntroduced to the semil feral raccoons. Last I heard it did work out okay.
But Dad sure missed Tuffy.

Latest posts

Back