Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not! The Ukrainians are F*@%ed!
Regardless as to whether that view is correct or not , from a preppers view point expect the end results to be a Nuclear war with Russia directly targeting NATO nations . That is where prepping comes in . The bigger question for me is when does it begin , what extent of the nuking will be conducted and which countries ground troops will be invading into my area that I might have to confront ?

Russia...

Russia imposed an indefinite ban on exporting diesel and gasoline to most countries outside the Eurasian Economic Union

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...p&cvid=5ea2565d653e447d86bebe0ba51217de&ei=81
Europe banned russian oil and gas since 2022.
Except Spain, the buy russian oil. And Hungary, they buy russian gas. And the whole Europe buys gas and oil from Turkey - which is origin russian oil and gas. Or they buy from India which is - guess!!! - from Russia too.
But it's an good chance to claim more money from the people because the panic game works perfect as it did during the flu already.

1695726305070.png

To avoid making our members angry , will not post a link , but found Ukraine's newly developed remote controlled torpedo interesting . It can lay in wait for a ship , then go in for the kill . There is at least one video on this --- This will alter the future of naval warfare .

To avoid making our members angry , will not post a link , but found Ukraine's newly developed remote controlled torpedo interesting . It can lay in wait for a ship , then go in for the kill . There is at least one video on this --- This will alter the future of naval warfare .
You should write that the West invented the torpedo, built it and gave it to Western taxpayers (including you) at their expense.
Ukraine is economically ******, the men who used to work are dead or fled to the front and the country has no electricity, plus the Russians have blown up almost all major defense companies.

I don't know where you got your info, I believe you that the Ukrainians have the stuff, but the Ukrainians won't beat Russia, that's already because the Ukrainians have grilled almost all the men nonsensically in a conflict they could have avoided and the country is economically ******, except for the NAZI leadership in Kiev (See Canada).

A secret meeting was held by 15 Front line Russian officers . Resistant fighters in the area , located the meeting site and radioed their find in . A Himars was sent in to disrupt their meeting . The results was 8 dead Russian high ranking officers and 7 wounded . --- Reading the above post by Ban1985 will say some on here would be a bit taken back at the information at my disposal , but hold back sharing as I realize the information doesn't fit the conjured up narrative many hold . I have no desire to get in a dispute with anyone , but the truth will come out as time passes .---- Don't confuse these Russian Officers being killed with the attack in Crimea as it is two different events with the last happening just a few hours ago . --- Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to travel to a town and do some activity that will give me even more detailed information access to " restricted information " on military matters , that I can then receive on my computer on a daily bases .

Last edited:

Better Call Volga: 10,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender Using Special Radio Frequency to Escape Meat Grinder​

1695849676059.jpeg

Ukrainian troops are surrendering in droves, Russian TASS news agency claims, to the extent that Moscow has set up a special radio frequency so Ukrainian soldiers wishing to survive the Meat Grinder can do so safely.

Approximately 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered to the Russians using the special 149.200 “Volga” radio frequency, which has been operating since mid-summer, TASS reported.

“Now more than 10,000 Ukrainian servicemen have already chosen life and used the 149.200 ‘Volga’ frequency to surrender. The captives are being fed; they are being provided with all necessary medical care,” a source told TASS, saying the radio frequency works along the entire front.“

Praise the Lord! I hope they ALL surrender! This war isn’t about them or their BEST interests!!!

Zelensky is an demander and an liar.
And the NATO will do absolutly nothing if the Ukraine fires missiles to Poland. This two dead people will be an collateral damage in Zelensky's fight for "freedom and peace" for whole Europe against Russia. Not my meaning, it's the politicans mantra. And especially the german politicans will support Zelensky, no matter if they ruin the own country or what the citizens are thinking. And believe me, this job they do good, they ruin the own industry and the citizens very succsessfully since last year....

And - i'm sure you already got it - in european media Russia is the devilish bad part who killed those polish people.

Last edited:

Better Call Volga: 10,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender Using Special Radio Frequency to Escape Meat Grinder​

View attachment 21041

Ukrainian troops are surrendering in droves, Russian TASS news agency claims, to the extent that Moscow has set up a special radio frequency so Ukrainian soldiers wishing to survive the Meat Grinder can do so safely.

Approximately 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered to the Russians using the special 149.200 “Volga” radio frequency, which has been operating since mid-summer, TASS reported.

“Now more than 10,000 Ukrainian servicemen have already chosen life and used the 149.200 ‘Volga’ frequency to surrender. The captives are being fed; they are being provided with all necessary medical care,” a source told TASS, saying the radio frequency works along the entire front.“

Praise the Lord! I hope they ALL surrender! This war isn’t about them or their BEST interests!!!
These soldiers are poor guys but they did the right thing, they chose their own lives instead of going to their deaths as ordered by the regime.

Either way, these soldiers will stay in Russia until the war is over, if they go back to Ukraine they will be executed by Selensky's SS henchmen or thrown into a suicide mission of no return to the front.
Honestly, I must say that I understand everyone who takes flight in such a senseless war, what is going on there at this time is simply senseless and is the West decreed genocide against the population of Ukraine.

Every day more the leader Selensky refuses to sit with the Russians at one table, he loses more of his country and its population, there must be a lot more behind it to pursue the war with the calculation to destroy not only the nation but its own people.
From 1 October, no woman with a medical background may leave Ukraine, whether pharmacists or nurses, Selensky will now beat women to the front and leave the Russians there, at least those who have not yet left the country.

https://myslpolska.info/2023/09/26/piskorski-likwidacja-czy-ludobojstwo/

Last edited:

View attachment 21041

About 4 days ago I found a site claiming 2,000 Russian Soldiers , basically an entire battalion , surrendered to Ukrainian troops . Therefore I scanned maybe around 50 sites that are mostly dedicated to reporting on the war . No further mention was found . So I chalked it up as Ukraine propaganda . -- To be fair and wanting information in a fair manner scanned 20 war dedicated sites for information on the above post . As expected there was no confirmation to be found . --- I also have been fooled by propaganda but through research can usually deduct where the truth is . --- I do not try to wish something into reality but actually try to find information whether I like the information or not and usually confirm it's truthfulness by other sources . But even that can be deceptive as perhaps numerous sources could be carrying the same false narrative .

As I mentioned on a post yesterday , I sought to enter a restricted military information source . That endeavor was successful . What I now have available to me is " not some secret stuff " but graphic footage of the Ukraine Russia / NATO / North Korea War . There is some gruesome stuff from cameras on soldiers helmets and drone footage , that I agree should not be available to the casual browser . So far what I am seeing is being released is from Ukrainian footage . I would also like to see footage from Russian combat troops . That way I would have a more complete information plate .

What I have learned from actual battle footage . Ukrainian drones hunt in packs . When they go in for an attack one may be videoing while another drops what they call grenades but look like miniature bombs dropped from an world war two airplane . One may drop a grenade gaining the attention of the attacked while another drone approaches and drops even more grenades . The results is horrific . -- Another take away is the precision of the artillery strikes . A trench where Russians are sheltering is basically no shelter at all as round after round is dropped into the trench without any misses seen by me . --- I know most on here are rooting for Russia to win " I suppose with the thinking if Russia wins that would stop the likelihood of a Nuclear attack on their country " . I would be glad to share footage from Russia's perspective in order to be fair , but I simply at this time do not posses actual war footage from Russia .

Last edited:
The hope of some that Ukraine will lose and accept living under the Russian regime , thus the Nukes will not fly , will likely be disappointed. The more likely outcome this war will not end until the Nukes hit " many " if not all the NATO countries to stop the inflow of manpower and war material . Perhaps later after the Nuclear War there will be some sort of peace . But even then those that prepared " or perhaps accidental " survived will be at war with the mad max lawless portion of survivors that didn't plan for the new existence . -- But that is just my prediction . Anyway through preparation I have no fear of the coming years and certainly do not wish for the Ukraine people to have to live under the Russian regime .

He's right. Enough is enough what exactly do they plan on accomplishing here? You think Putin is just gonna give up? He has the hardest stubborn ego in the world outdoing Fatboy from Korea. His sister on the other hand that's a whole new level I'm afraid to go down. Enough with throwing money down into a burning pit do something productive and help your own people around here. We have plenty of hurting people and it requires no bullets just some compassion.

I get the feeling you are actually wanting the nukes to fly poltiregist. It may actually come to that. I may be prepared as much as I can be, but nothing in life is certain. Right now I worry that a draft maybe right around the corner. Two of my boys have already been in the military and experienced combat in Afghanistan. The two youngest have not. There has been talk and Ukraine is running out of people to send. At this point, it doesn't matter what age or what gender goes.

Is this map true?? "Best money ever spent" from Lindsey Graham. Looks like Russia is trying to hold onto what is theirs. They do not want NATO.
View attachment 21088
This map is basically correct . However it doesn't show the Ukraine troops almost going behind Russian lines at will . Russia doesn't have enough troops to cover that long battle line . Russia is shifting troops from one point to others , leaving the place they left vulnerable to even more Ukraine advances . As of right now Ukraine forces are at the 3rd Russian defensive line . Ukraine has already overrun the first two defensive lines . Breaking through the 3rd. Russian defensive line will put Ukraine troops only about a 4 hour drive " if unheeded " to reach the sea effectively cutting the Russian forces in half and further destroying Russia's ability to resupply the troops cut off from Russia's motherland . Bakhmut is in jeopardy of being taken by Ukraine . This town has numerous roadway intersections and if Russia loses Bakhmut then Russia's resupply problems get much worse for them . --- Looking again at that map disagree with whomever put it out . The battle line as of today does look similar to the map , but the claim that is how far either Russia or Ukraine has advanced is bogus .--- If anyone wants a real map of todays battle line I could furnish one but to keep from angering someone will not post a real map unless asked .

Last edited:
This map is basically correct . However it doesn't show the Ukraine troops almost going behind Russian lines at will . Russia doesn't have enough troops to cover that long battle line . Russia is shifting troops from one point to others , leaving the place they left vulnerable to even more Ukraine advances . As of right now Ukraine forces are at the 3rd Russian defensive line . Ukraine has already overrun the first two defensive lines . Breaking through the 3rd. Russian defensive line will put Ukraine troops only about a 4 hour drive " if unheeded " to reach the sea effectively cutting the Russian forces in half and further destroying Russia's ability to resupply the troops cut off from Russia's motherland . Bakhmut is in jeopardy of being taken by Ukraine . This town has numerous roadway intersections and if Russia loses Bakhmut then Russia's resupply problems get much worse for them .
You really think Ukraine has a chance? Isn't that special. Putin needs only one finger to end this. He doesn't move because he would be destroying his own land he doesn't wanna do that. Under that titanium outer shell I believe the man still has a heart. Be it tiny I think it's still there he could have ended this long ago but chose not to. Now he just has to save face with his own people.

Back