Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the feeling you are actually wanting the nukes to fly poltiregist. It may actually come to that. I may be prepared as much as I can be, but nothing in life is certain. Right now I worry that a draft maybe right around the corner. Two of my boys have already been in the military and experienced combat in Afghanistan. The two youngest have not. There has been talk and Ukraine is running out of people to send. At this point, it doesn't matter what age or what gender goes.
You may be correct , I am not even sure myself if I would welcome incoming Nukes . Living in the aftermath , I might find fun . Like your sons , I have seen combat " Vietnam Green Beret here " . Some of the most enjoyable times of my life was spent in combat . Though I was a lowly enlisted man , the higher ranked officers Quickley pulled some high level strings ' after I emerged from an enemy attack one morning " and got me assigned to be close to them . When the Colonel got fragged the first person they called to handle the would be assassin was me . Whenever ground travel by high value U.S. personnel was to take place , I was their lifeline . --- One thing I do know , I prepared for such matters that may be our new future , so I have no fear of a Nuclear War . --- If I had two young sons that the Military wanted to draft , I would be encouraging them to hide out and not serve in a military full of homos and other such perverts .

You may be correct , I am not even sure myself if I would welcome incoming Nukes . Living in the aftermath , I might find fun . Like your sons , I have seen combat " Vietnam Green Beret here " . Some of the most enjoyable times of my life was spent in combat . Though I was a lowly enlisted man , the higher ranked officers Quickley pulled some high level strings ' after I emerged from an enemy attack one morning " and got me assigned to be close to them . When the Colonel got fragged the first person they called to handle the would be assassin was me . Whenever ground travel by high value U.S. personnel was to take place , I was their lifeline . --- One thing I do know , I prepared for such matters that may be our new future , so I have no fear of a Nuclear War . --- If I had two young sons that the Military wanted to draft , I would be encouraging them to hide out and not serve in a military full of homos and other such perverts .
This right here is a disturbing response "I am not even sure myself if I would welcome incoming Nukes . Living in the aftermath , I might find fun" . . . If you survive.

You really think Ukraine has a chance? Isn't that special.
I don't predict who will win or what the outcome will be . But to answer the question even though I know it was posed as cynical . As long as NATO continues to supply Ukraine with weaponry " and manpower " they have a chance of winning . As of right now Ukraine is pushing Russian troops back . Russia is not able to provide the needed artillery to the front lines as Ukraine has destroyed much of Russia's weapon making capability deep inside of Russia . That is why Puttin went to North Korea to seek weaponry .

From what I have been reading there is not much left of the Ukrainian forces left and they have been forcing the last, being whatever they can get thier hands on.
We all respond to the information we receive that we consider correct . So I understand the belief that " at this point " Russia has the advantage in the numbers of fighting personnel . I haven't lined them up in formation and counted both sides , so can not confirm or debunk . However I do get into what is taking place on the battle lines on a daily bases and am convinced whom has the upper hand . I go through many different sources for the sought out information and have learned which sources is the most reliable . --- Let's just presume the narrative that Ukraine is scraping up the last of their man / woman power to throw into the conflict is correct . From actual video footage with all the blood and gore can say the devastating accuracy of Ukraine's artillery is decimating Russian Military personnel . The west's superior weapons accuracy capability means fewer personnel could actually overcome and destroy an army of superior numbers . --- Don't be surprised if we soon see Russia importing troops from other countries to join the conflict .

We all respond to the information we receive that we consider correct . So I understand the belief that " at this point " Russia has the advantage in the numbers of fighting personnel . I haven't lined them up in formation and counted both sides , so can not confirm or debunk . However I do get into what is taking place on the battle lines on a daily bases and am convinced whom has the upper hand . I go through many different sources for the sought out information and have learned which sources is the most reliable . --- Let's just presume the narrative that Ukraine is scraping up the last of their man / woman power to throw into the conflict is correct . From actual video footage with all the blood and gore can say the devastating accuracy of Ukraine's artillery is decimating Russian Military personnel . The west's superior weapons accuracy capability means fewer personnel could actually overcome and destroy an army of superior numbers . --- Don't be surprised if we soon see Russia importing troops from other countries to join the conflict .

Thank you for your analysis. I believe it's very inaccurate. Footage from the front lines is useless. It's a snapshot chosen for a specific viewpoint. If you look at tge overall strength and capabilities of both militaries. Russia is superior in every category. If you look at the graveyards, funerals of the dead and displacement of people which cant be faked overall, It's lopsided in Russia's favor.

Russia's objective is not to takeover all of Ukraine. If it was it would have done so already. It's securing those areas where tge people wanted to join the Russian Federation and be protected from Natzies that's been attacking them since 2014. Russia is destroying Ukraine's military and Natzi captured government that was installed by the same global criminals that captured our government in 2020. I could go on and on, but time is to precious to spend it on people who can't break free from the criminals propaganda machine. I know it's extensive.

Keep preparing and take care.

At this point I suppose I am just having fun poking a stick at some of our members . --- This mornings update - Russian forces in one area have abandoned the 3rd Russian defensive line and have retreated to refortify to protect the city of Tokmak . Ukraine began shelling the Russian troops in the Tokmak region as they work feverishly trying to set up a new defensive line . The shelling of the Tokmak region began around noon yesterday . This city is important to Russia due to it being an transportation hub for transporting military supplies . --- In this misinformation era will not confirm nor debunk the report that now Ukraine has seen a tripling of their military supplies such as artillery shells in recent weeks . I have witnessed the use of the newly arrive cluster shells . The results are impressive . --- Three main battles are taking place this morning . I won't even say what is happening with the other two battles , as you guys wouldn't believe it .

I watched part of the video , and agree with some of it and disagree with some of it . But that is why we are preppers , so as to not have to be that worried about a nuclear war . I have said on forums " many times " but not recently trying to warn people saying " if you haven't prepped for anything worse than a cat 5 hurricane then you have not prepped enough " . Well the reason for me to say such a thing should now be evident .

Defensive lines are NOT intended to STOP the attackers...it is intended to slow down, concentrate and create a PLANNED approach area which is KNOWN and already written down for the artillery and rocket units who are just waiting for the attackers to get to the right place to be RAINED down upon.
The KNOWN AND TRUSTED amount of personell losses while attacking a well planned and executed defensive line is the 3 to 1 loss of personnel to the advantage of the defenders.
The other factors remain open, 3-4 healthy soldiers needed to evacuate a single wounded, loss of leadership creating differing amounts of chaos to lack of knowledge on the actual target, large mined areas creating more losses to the attackers, using extreme amounts of ammo to get little advances, psychological damage to the surviving attackers, loss of support in the civilian population from loss of loved ones, loss of support from outside nations due to lack of advancement toward military goal, needed replacement of lost soldiers by lesser trained and experienced ones, total loss of morale in those who planned the attack when it fails and also the need to clear all obsticles if and when you ever succeed in overtaking the defensive line including not knowing where the mines are and which types can be cleared by magnetic sweepers, non-magnetic sweepers, optical mines, light triggered mines or vibration triggered mines....

Last edited:

“Rep. Matt Gaetz Slams Kevin McCarthy After Filing Motion to Vacate Chair: ‘I Don’t Own Kevin McCarthy Anymore, Democrats Can Have Him’ (VIDEO)​

1696326871396.png

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) spoke to the media Monday night, delivering a scathing critique against House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA). Gaetz’s comments come in the wake of his motion to vacate the chair, a parliamentary maneuver aimed at ousting McCarthy from his leadership position.

Congressman Matt Gaetz on Monday officially filed the Motion to Vacate the Chair against Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

“Declaring the office of Speaker of the House of Representatives to be vacant. Resolved that the Speaker of the House of Representatives is hereby declared to be vacant,” Gaetz said.

There will be a vote on Gaetz’s motion within two legislative days after the resolution is properly noticed…”

Link to video

https://x.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1708888689034596407?s=20

Last edited:
The most known corrupt land in the world has still not gotten enough money stuffed up their collective AZZES....maybe Zelensky should SELL HIS 34 million dollar house in Florida to finance his war...
NORMALLY, a nation of democratically elected politicians, can produce its own FOOD; CLOTHING; DRINKING WATER; HOUSING AND MEDICAL NEEDS....normally. And if you do not have the MONEY FOR WAR---then maybe YOU SHOULD NOT START; HAVE; KEEP OR MAINTAIN A WAR????????
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/world-is-tired-financing-ukraine-alerts-finance-minister/

I don't know sister. I agree with the Ukraine sentiment, but Israel has been our helper in the ME for decades. I would stand with them, and fight the people who want both Israelis and Americans dead. I feel more of a kinship with them than I do democrats in America. Also, I LOVE a warrior, and will fight with other warriors if I know they would fight for me.

I don't know sister. I agree with the Ukraine sentiment, but Israel has been our helper in the ME for decades. I would stand with them, and fight the people who want both Israelis and Americans dead. I feel more of a kinship with them than I do democrats in America. Also, I LOVE a warrior, and will fight with other warriors if I know they would fight for me.

True, but Isreal's government is controlled by the same deep state that controls the US and NATO.

Totally understand your sentiment brother. I must admit I waffle on this. My problem? No way in hades do I want to take a single Palestinian into our country!!

ONe f
True, but Isreal's government is controlled by the same deep state that controls the US and NATO
One fight at a time. First, the radical religous, who think everyone else should be killed, then the deep state who thinks everyone should be killed. The DS is in every country right now.

Last edited:
Just another example of how Biden and his handlers have pushed things into from bad to worse. First China and Iran, now this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign/sergei-lavrov-russia-north-korea-strategic-level
As I said, every day that Joe is president for longer, the USA is closer to the abyss. You can console yourself, Europe is also on the brink, our politicians say every day that the sanctions against Russia are working, the only thing the sanctions have achieved so far is that we are deindustrialized and losing our prosperity.
If one day the money is no longer enough for the illegal immigrants, they will take the initiative and destroy everything here if it is not scrap first.

Joe and the European elites are big mistakes, very big mistakes and we will pay for it, if not today then tomorrow.

Back