Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1702560286173.jpeg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/why-is-u-s-intelligence-lying-about-war/
The Pentagon has also decided to dispatch Lt. Gen. Antonio A. Aguto Jr., who commands the support of Ukraine from a base in Germany, to spend lengthy periods of time in Kyiv. General Aguto will work more directly with the country’s military leadership to improve the advice the United States is offering, American officials said. While the White House has opted not to have U.S. military advisers in the country permanently, General Aguto’s frequent rotations in and out of Kyiv would inch toward the end of that restriction.
We did not learn a damn thing from our debacle in Vietnam. Sending “advisors” to the front lines has never fixed a thing. There is not a single active duty general in the U.S. military that has any hands on experience with fighting a combined arms war against an industrial peer. Aguto is not going alone. He will be accompanied by at least a company sized element of staff officers. If Russia decides to hit the Ukrainian planning cell it is likely that we will have significant U.S. casualties on the ground in Ukraine. This is madness.

Russia, for now at least, is keeping its powder dry. But that could change if Ukraine, with the backing and encouragement of the U.S., launches a terror campaign in Crimea. Russia is not going to sit back and allow its civilians to be slaughtered by Western weapons. I hope Aguto understands that. If he does not, he may very well end his tour of duty in Ukraine in a body bag and the United States will be in a war it is not ready to fight. Pray for peace.

Last edited:
One of my old outfits the " 101st airborne " is waiting for orders to cross into Ukraine to provide boots on the ground . Maybe or maybe not they will receive the order . I can't fantom the United Nations slinking away in defeat . Whatever is about to happen , preppers need to be ready for a Mad Max world . Trying to " wish a surrender " of Ukraine to Russia and thus the Mad Max existence is avoided is in my opinion not much of a plan .

The USA and Europe in particular could soon find themselves at war with Russia even faster, and this has to do with the F-16 fighter jet.
If this fighter jet appears in Ukraine and fights Russia, this could very quickly lead to a direct war against Europe.

Russia knows that all airports in Ukraine, including military airports, are garbage for F-16 fighter jets and that these airports are no longer suitable for F-16 take-offs and landings.
If the F-16 nevertheless appears, Russia knows that these jets are operating from a NATO airport outside Ukraine, then good night.

The Russian government has said that an F-16 operation that is launched outside Ukraine means 100% war party against Russia, bet the idiots in Europe don't understand what that means. :nuke:

Last edited:
The Russian government has said that an F-16 operation that is launched outside Ukraine means 100%
Putin said, "any F-16 entering into the Ukraine war, cannot be taking off from inside the Ukraine since the technology to support them IS NOT THERE...that means-it is taking off from outside the Ukraine and entering the airspace of the Ukraine and attacking Russian forces, which will lead to the immediate bombing and destruction of any and all airbases where they are taking off from since they will be determined to be
"legal military targets".....

“This endgame is more likely than ever. I’m not happy about that. In fact, it makes me sick. But the average age of the Ukrainian army is now 43 – a statistic that makes me even sicker.” “They’re running out of young men, not because the young men won’t serve but because they’re dead. Ukrainian women are being sent to the front lines. Russia had nearly four times the population of Ukraine before the war; given the reduced population in Kyiv-controlled areas, the countries are now mismatched in manpower by a factor of five.” “With his legacy and political future on the line, Putin is clearly all-in for the long haul. The easily manipulated Russian public have not rebelled. Putin’s inner sanctum hasn’t staged a coup. Russian GDP has increased since last year. The rouble started rising against the dollar. Western sanctions have failed.”

-- Guys something big has changed in the war . Read the link for yourself " we may now have F16 fighter jets shooting down Russian aircraft " . For any that want to claim this link is no good , I challenge them to research this on a site they deem acceptable as it can be found on more information sources than the one that I am providing .

Last edited:
--- Another Russian ship destroyed by Ukraine . In one week 5 very expensive aircraft shot down by Ukraine and now a ship destroyed . --- It is looking more likely " F 16 " aircraft are wrecking the havoc on Russia military . -- If so this is just the beginning of the destruction raining down on Russian forces . -- I know this doesn't fit the narrative of some on how this war is supposed to go , but it is what it is .

Using the poor soldiers in the Ukraine to slowly weaken Russia, using the poor soldiers in Syria also, using the poor soldiers in Afghanistan and anywhere else to destroy Russian weapons, soldiers and money...just to be able to get Russia to be (or they think) weak enough to invade.
Why??
TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THE GOLD, DIAMONDS, GAS, OIL AND OTHER RICHES.......

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...rban-tries-to-save-europe-from-world-war-iii/

Last edited:
What the entire world simply does not understand, is, that Russia must survive---not russian people--RUSSIA!!
Stalin did not care how many died to defeat Hitler, as long as Russia survived.
Putin does not care how many must still die to defeat the EU, NATO or Ukraine...as long as RUSSIA survives.
You can nuke the US, large parts will survive, some of us are tough and resilient people
---but not England, Germany or France--- filled with softies, except for the muslims....
You can nuke Russia, 90% of it will survive and come back stronger. They are a tough and resilient people.
The same way Trump says MAGA--Putin says JKRS (just keep russia strong).
Muslime terrorists WANT TO DIE so they can finally get to heaven.
Russians do not want to die, but they do want to keep Russian alive and strong, and they are not afraid to die for that.

Napoleon and Hitler both tried to invade Russia. Each one was an epic fail. Russia is too big to concor.
Joe thinks he is better than his predecessors, but Joe should go to the top and prove his courage.

I think when the time comes, Joe will run to his basement and pray that no Russian missile hits him.

AFU have murded its servicemen who wanted to surrender as prisoners of war

A group of Ukrainians trying to surrender were killed by Ukrainian artillery.

This was told to journalists by the Russian Deputy Commander of the 1st Rifle Company of the Rifle Battalion with the call sign "Kupol".

According to the officer, the Ukrainian servicemen were in contact and asked for the possibility of surrender.

"But, apparently, the Kiev regime does not like this and killed its servicemen," "Kupol" said.

Earlier, a special radio frequency was set up in the conflict zone for Ukrainian military who want to surrender as prisoners of war.

1704140749403.png

The permanent representative of the Czech Republic will not attend a meeting of the UN Security Council in connection with the shelling of Belhorod by the Ukrainian armed forces. This was announced by Czech Foreign Minister Jan Lipavsky on his page on the social network X (formerly Twitter).
"We will not allow Russia to summon us anywhere . We will gladly appear at the [meeting] of the [UN] Security Council if Russia wants to discuss there the withdrawal of its troops [from Ukraine]," the foreign minister wrote.
Shameful European hypocrisy in all its "glory".
But the Russians have already taken Prague once.
Apparently history teaches the Czechs nothing.
1704140969373.png

Latest posts

Back