Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The USA is paying Ukraine billions for what? Zelensky is diverting part of the money and now has billions in his account, flying around the world every day begging for more money and weapons. While we're on the subject of the comedian, he hasn't done a day's military service and before he came to power he ignored every call-up for recruitment.

Joe now has in Zelensky a willing man who tortures and kills US citizens without scruples and without punishment, whether you can be proud of that I don't know. In my view it is high time to remove the warmonger Joe, then put him and his son on trial for corruption and indecent behavior with minors and lock these two up for the rest of their lives without the right of early parole.

A quarter of Western mercenaries in the Ukraine was destroyed by the Russians, apparently killing around 60 Frenchmen.

https://de.rt.com/international/193138-quartier-franzoesischer-soeldner-in-charkow-getroffen/
I'm a bit suspicious, so far it's mainly Poles and similar fry from Eastern Europe who have been mercenaries in Ukraine, i.e. people from countries that hate Russia like the plague. I'd be very careful with Frenchmen, I'd rather guess NATO soldiers or foreign legion soldiers given the number of victims.
Europe is very close to taking a hit from Russia, first and foremost Poland, Germany and England, apparently France also wants
to be on Putin's hit list.💀

Too many idiots in power are directly provoking a World War 3 here, Joe has a lot of friends who think the same way in Europe.🤮

In Europe, there are exceptions to every rule for certain groups of people. In the Legion there are certainly French superiors, in Ukraine there are some active foreign military personnel who have cadre functions in their home countries to train Ukrainian units in the fight against Russia.
Most French people are probably too lazy to volunteer for war under real conditions, especially in a war of no return.

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge Frenchmen don't have to join the French foreign legion to go fight in a foreign war . They can simply board a airplane and go to Ukraine or any other country they desire . At least that is the way it is in the United States . The amount of mercenaries already in Ukraine , I don't have the statistics on . They may even be sitting in the cockpits of those F16's . -- Remember the flying tigers of a past war . United States aircraft piolets in the military were given a "early " honorable discharge so they could fly aircraft in the status of a mercenary .

So, now the French have the problem, as I suspected yesterday they were not French Call of Duty mercenaries.
If it is confirmed that a few bigwigs from the French Foreign Legion really did fly over the Jordan (which they deserved), God Macron will have a damn problem on his hands.

https://de.rt.com/international/193...e-aussenministerium-bestellt-botschafter-ein/
The Fritzes there who died in the Russian air strike were guaranteed to be French instructors from military units, they weren't just any hobby soldiers or regular soldiers but members of the cadre.
The Russians will find out more, and that can quickly become really uncomfortable for Europe.
If it is confirmed that they were members of the legion, Macron is guaranteed to break out in a sweat and make some concessions to Putin, the Frenchman already has more than enough domestic problems with his own people, he doesn't need a war anymore.

Bit away from topic..
Years ago i got to know an former member of the Foreign Legion. He was an very straight person, very direct - and harder than steel. I really liked him. He never spoke about any legion stories, he just said he served and he's proud about it.
How hard he was? Well, i never saw an 70 years old man running (yes, running!!) with an 3-seater sofa on his back up to the 3rd floor before...

The NAZI regime in Kiev had a Russian transport plane shot down today that was carrying Ukrainian prisoners of war who should have been exchanged for Russian prisoners of war today.

https://www.rt.com/russia/591206-ukraine-deliberately-shot-down-plane/
It's not very nice to kill your own countrymen, because the regime in Kiev was informed when this delivery flight took place and where it was going.
Apparently Selensky doesn't care about anything now, no matter how many people he kills at the front, no matter that he has his own people shot down by his own army.
Actually, this is nothing new. The Ukrainians also bombed their prisoners in Yelenovka in the DNR with HiMARS on the night of July 28-29, 2022.
40 Ukrainian prisoners of war were killed and 75 injured, so they are always capable of such dirty deeds.

Let Joe and his friends know that, let them know what a ******* bastard you are financially supporting, a bastard who is more important to Joe than his own country and security.

Last edited:
A Ukrainian soldier filmed how Ukrainian command buries the bodies of its dead soldiers in mass graves. The killed soldiers are then listed as missing to leave relatives without financial assistance or pensions. Dishonor in the name of U.S. taxpayers. The dishonor started at home when we let them take our hard earned money. Stealing has been so normalized that we often hear some of our own wishing taxes were taught in school. It's theft. They steal from us and we don't control what they do with it.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/157/598/567/playable/ae672ad128628bf4.mp4

1706289963675.png

A new Ukrainian Death List is in circulation, including politicians and journalists from Europe as well as those from the USA.
I hope those from the USA who are concerned know about this, there are also names like Tucker Carlson on this list.

If it is true that the British secret service is also behind this, it could be very dangerous, Europe is on the verge of a dictatorship either way and the surveillance state is taking on very worrying features here.

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2024/we...stlicher-politiker-und-journalisten-enttarnt/

All for the money. 10% for the Big guy of course. They point out the crumbs, while the $150 BILLION gets pilfered too. Like border patrol catching a couple of guys with a kilo, while the truck behind them drives through 5,000 kilos.

Ukraine says it uncovers mass fraud in weapons procurement​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=1a92b4596a29412f9ba376c22ce5b50d&ei=42
(Reuters) - Ukraine's SBU security service said on Saturday it had uncovered a corruption scheme in the purchase of arms by the country's military totalling the equivalent of about $40 million.

The announcement of mass procurement fraud, confirmed by Ukraine's Defence Ministry, will have a huge resonance in a country beleaguered by Russia's nearly two-year-old invasion.

The fight to root out endemic corruption remains a major issue as Ukraine presses its bid to secure membership in the European Union.

The SBU said an investigation had "exposed officials of the Ministry of Defence and managers of arms supplier Lviv Arsenal, who stole nearly 1.5 billion hryvnias in the purchase of shells."

"According to the investigation, former and current high-ranking officials of the Ministry of Defence and heads of affiliated companies are involved in the embezzlement."

The embezzlement, it said, involved the purchase of 100,000 mortar shells for the military.

The SBU said a contract for the shells was clinched with Lviv Arsenal in August 2022 - six months into the war - and payment was made in advance, with some funds transferred abroad.

But no arms were ever provided, the statement said, with some funds then moved to other foreign accounts

All for the money. 10% for the Big guy of course. They point out the crumbs, while the $150 BILLION gets pilfered too. Like border patrol catching a couple of guys with a kilo, while the truck behind them drives through 5,000 kilos.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=1a92b4596a29412f9ba376c22ce5b50d&ei=42
(Reuters) - Ukraine's SBU security service said on Saturday it had uncovered a corruption scheme in the purchase of arms by the country's military totalling the equivalent of about $40 million.

The announcement of mass procurement fraud, confirmed by Ukraine's Defence Ministry, will have a huge resonance in a country beleaguered by Russia's nearly two-year-old invasion.

The fight to root out endemic corruption remains a major issue as Ukraine presses its bid to secure membership in the European Union.

The SBU said an investigation had "exposed officials of the Ministry of Defence and managers of arms supplier Lviv Arsenal, who stole nearly 1.5 billion hryvnias in the purchase of shells."

"According to the investigation, former and current high-ranking officials of the Ministry of Defence and heads of affiliated companies are involved in the embezzlement."

The embezzlement, it said, involved the purchase of 100,000 mortar shells for the military.

The SBU said a contract for the shells was clinched with Lviv Arsenal in August 2022 - six months into the war - and payment was made in advance, with some funds transferred abroad.

But no arms were ever provided, the statement said, with some funds then moved to other foreign accounts
Not only has money seeped abroad, but also some of the weapons.
You will see the weapons again at the next terrorist attack in the USA or Europe.
Don't be surprised if they are used to bring down civilian airplanes in our country.

The SBU said an investigation had "exposed officials of the Ministry of Defence

"According to the investigation, former and current high-ranking officials of the Ministry of Defence and heads of affiliated companies are involved in the corruption
Probably "corrupt" like the "corrupt" prosecutor that was going after Hunter. Fighting corruption automatically makes you "officially corrupt."

If Tucker Carlson manages to have a conversation with Putin, he should really pay attention to two things. The first is that he already publishes the story about Russia on his blog, because it may well be that he is arrested by the FBI or CIA on arrival in the USA under the pretext of espionage and then ends up in a cell like Epstein, as a kind of suicide.
Tucker Carlson is a big threat to the shadow state and Joe because they can't control him, I think they will liquidate him when the opportunity arises and make it look like an accident.

The second is to make sure at all costs that his return flight is not close to the Ukrainian border, the Ukrainian Nazi leader Budanov will give the order to shoot down the plane no matter how many civilians are on board.
Tucker Carlson is on multiple Ukrainian death lists and Joe will do absolutely nothing about it if his plane is shot down.
I think it's good and brave that Tucker Carlson went to Moscow, but his trip puts him in real danger, not from Russia but his enemy will be the US and WEF government.

This thing here could be getting uncomfortable for Joe and the US, it looks like the Russian transport plane flying over Russian territory was shot down with a US Patriot missile.

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2024/de...onalen-untersuchung-des-abschusses-der-il-76/
Russia knows that the Ukrainians themselves are not capable of operating such a complex system and that it is likely that this system was operated by US soldiers.
Guess what happens if the Russians find out that a Russian airplane was shot down by a US unit over Russian territory...
This is what is called an official US entry into the war against Russia and I probably don't need to mention what that means.
Joe is really playing with fire and that could have very, very bad consequences.
I wonder what the idiot was thinking, if someone other than Putin was sitting in the chair in Moscow it would probably have started with an attack against NATO bases in Europe, there wouldn't have been much left of the Ukraine.

Nevertheless, the matter is not over for the Russians, he will stick to it and it could still have consequences.
The Russian people are already saying that this is an official (and above all obvious to all) entry into war by the USA, Putin will slowly come under pressure to speak plainly, if Putin gives a clear answer to this we will have a very big problem.

Bunker already dug???

World War Three escalation . I put it on this thread as some still can not bring themselves to mentally accept A very likely intercontinental Nuke exchange . Regardless as to whether someone prepped for something of this magnitude or not , it can not be made to go away by pretending it aint happening . This video happened just a short time ago . Puttin cancelled a scheduled trip when this thing blew up . --- A kind of important add on to this post , That roaring hell is what used to be a Nuclear delivery system plant .

Last edited:
So for , I have found no mention of any Nuclear radiation threat from the incident , that I posted above . I figure there is most likely no nuclear devices actually on the site of the explosion but the Kremlin has gone silent . Puttin and friends pondering their next move I suppose . --- Stay close to your bunker

Last edited:
Joe this unaccountable zero number puts more money into the 51 state of the USA (Ukraine) than into his own country, which is quite questionable. Even more questionable is the fact that some Republicans willingly nodded off the billion-dollar package for Ukraine even though it brings the USA nothing but trouble and the amount of money for border protection is ridiculous.
Joe will only use this money to increase the debt mountain of the USA even more and bring the USA even closer to the brink of insolvency, his corrupt little friend in the Ukraine won't care if the USA goes to rack and ruin while he sells your weapons all over the world.

Apparently the new Polish president has no respect for the USA either, you send Donald Duck thousands of soldiers to Poland to protect his hyena country and as a thank you he pisses at your feet.

https://www.rt.com/news/592149-polish-pm-republicans-ukraine/

Anyway, Joe is insane according to the court decision but he still thinks he is good enough to drive the country to the wall for another 4 years, literally. The whole world is laughing at Joe's stupidity, I think it is definitely time for the US citizens to send the buffoon and his followers to hell before your state collapses under him, and the USA and Europe will collapse faster than Russia, that is difficult or impossible to prevent.

Latest posts

Back