Say "no" to remdesivir

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the time has arrived for us to treat ourselves insofar as we are able.
Yes. I have always done that..........had to have help when my appendix ruptured and when I had a gigantic blood clot straddling my lungs. The last time I was in the hospital before that was 35 years before when my daughter was born.

This guy on the video is saying smokers are immune to covid because of the body's nicotine receptors. He goes into more detail than I am able to do.

I am liking this video a lot.

Yes. I have always done that..........had to have help when my appendix ruptured and when I had a gigantic blood clot straddling my lungs. The last time I was in the hospital before that was 35 years before when my daughter was born.

This guy on the video is saying smokers are immune to covid because of the body's nicotine receptors. He goes into more detail than I am able to do.

That sounds terrible having your appendix rupture. My niece had that too. It sounds very painful.

I think that Ardis might be connected to the others in this video. This woman did a good video on it. You may have to watch it several times to fully grasp all that she exposes;

I hope that you were able to heal the blood clot? I was just reading that lack of bifida bacteria can affect the cardiovascular system. There's a lot of heavy metals being sprayed in the geoengineering program that we inhale.

That sounds terrible having your appendix rupture. My niece had that too. It sounds very painful.

I think that Ardis might be connected to the others in this video. This woman did a good video on it. You may have to watch it several times to fully grasp all that she exposes;

Yah. I usually take a wait and see attitude toward pain. This one wasn't constipation pain. :D
I will watch. Thanks.

I hope that you were able to heal the blood clot? I was just reading that lack of bifida bacteria can affect the cardiovascular system. There's a lot of heavy metals being sprayed in the geoengineering program that we inhale.
They couldn't thread the blood clot out so they gave me a clot buster that they usually use on stroke patients. I had to lie very still for a long time and sign papers in case it killed me. I think they thought I wouldn't make it through the night but I did and I was conscious the whole time chatting away.....I was in ICU for 3 days after that. There was still part of the clot remaining but they said it wouldn't move from where it is.

I am looking to see if Dr Ardis is connected in any way to New Age stuff. That would lessen his credibility by a whole lot.

Yes, it is very painfull. My appendix burst a couple years ago. I was working on the new corral by myself at the time, the wife was at work in Alaska. The pain kept getting worse everyday but I figured it'd go away eventually. It didn't, so I drove myself to the hospital, normally a 3 hour drive but I guess I kept passing out and couldn't see the road so it took more like 5 hours. Anyway the doctor took everything out, cleaned it all up and stuffed it back in, minus a few parts and pieces.

They couldn't thread the blood clot out so they gave me a clot buster that they usually use on stroke patients. I had to lie very still for a long time and sign papers in case it killed me. I think they thought I wouldn't make it through the night but I did and I as conscious the whole time chatting away.....I was in ICU for 3 days after that. There was still part of the clot remaining but they said it wouldn't move from where it is.
I'm glad that they got most of it. I never heard of a clot remaining in one spot. I always thought that the danger was of them dislodging.

souYes, it is very painfull. My appendix burst a couple years ago. I was working on the new corral by myself at the time, the wife was at work in Alaska. The pain kept getting worse everyday but I figured it'd go away eventually. It didn't, so I drove myself to the hospital, normally a 3 hour drive but I guess I kept passing out and couldn't see the road so it took more like 5 hours. Anyway the doctor took everything out, cleaned it all up and stuffed it back in, minus a few parts and pieces.
OMG sounds like somebody was watching out for you.

I know that the appendix supplies healthy bacteria to our gut so I wonder if removing the appendix might make you need to take healthy bacteria?

The AIDS drug AZT in the late 80's was the trial run for Remdesivir. Fauci used the same playbook.
  • Use tests that have false positives to create mass hysteria.
  • Hide the trial results of a deadly drug and sell it as the cure
  • Get rich off the royalties.
  • Blame the deaths caused by the "cure" on the disease to feed the mass hysteria.
Why is Fauci not in prison??

Last edited:
The AIDS drug AZT in the late 80's was the trial run for Remdesivir. Fauci used the same playbook.
Use tests that have false positives to create mass hysteria.
Hide the trial results of a deadly drug and sell it as the cure and get rich off royalties.
Blame the deaths caused by the "cure" on the disease.

Why is Fauci not in prison??
Those in da club never go to prison. If you have any familiarity at all with local corruption then you have to know that those in the big club are never held accountable.

It seems like the only justice that they will face is when they meet their Maker. They're obviously listening to the lies of the evil one and don't believe that they'll be held accountable when they will. It's a sobering thought that we all will.

Other than that I'm wondering when Americans will have enough and revolt. My guess is that they'll fight back by stealth the way the Bladerunners are doing in the UK and the Irish are doing setting fire to houses for migrants. The powers that be infiltrate groups so my guess is that's the way it will go down. It's already happening here but they memory-hole the articles. People have been destroying surveillance cameras.

I think it's hardest on us older ones because we watched the country crumble before our eyes and we're too darned old to do anything.

Latest posts

Back