• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

That Lady

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Family is my focus now, when they are grown it is a come when you want thing.

I will support and defend them with all I have, When they need me I will find a way, but my needs are very small and easily met.

As long as I can crawl I can do what I need to.

I have already told the family in the trust what the progression and restrictions will be till the next generation is fully vested then the subs can agree to do what they want.
As for the outside rules, there are none, expect and give none.
Bloodright is supreme in first tier.

@d_marsh hope all continues down the primrose path for you and your queen.
You Know the facts and 4 is a minimum viva la’petite mort.

FANTASTIC song to dance to @Snowman !!!!!

Maybe I am different than most females

My life is so great living by myself

I would not like having anybody in my way

To tell me what to do or what they want me to do

I have Nobody to p***me off

I have real friends and that is more than anough

I like better to live with animals than people
You are probably going to laugh at this but I have never lived by myself. I lived with parents then husband 1, a few boyfriends, husband 2 and then husband 3....
I can't imagine what it would be like to live by myself , even with the dogs. It would be weird not to have another human around.

I'm very late to this party!

So I didn't get married until I was 34. I was shy and not confident, and I had a couple humiliating incidents in high school when I chased girls that were way out of my league. So, when I met this petite, outgoing blonde at a wedding reception and she was into me, I fell pretty hard. It was a steamy, storybook romance for a year and a half. Then she got pregnant and we decided to get hitched.

Our little girl was born 10 weeks premature so we pushed the wedding back a few months. My ex treated me like a hero until the day after we said "I do". I instantly became worthless in her eyes. Nothing was ever good enough for her. Her debt kept us broke all the time and she blamed me. She flat out told me I was worthless multiple times, and even told me I was too worthless to have sex with. (We didn't have sex for 2 1/2 years after getting married.) It was a lost cause and we both gave up on each other.

The point is, that ring can change things. I always remember that after saying "I do" there is no more incentive for a woman to try to do anything to please or help her man. She then has legal power over your life and your assets. If she treats you well after marriage, then that's what love actually looks like. I'm still looking for that actual love, although my current GF who I've been with since fall, has a helluva lot of potential and I've got real hope for the first time in a long time. Plus her dog loves me.😉

Last edited:
You are probably going to laugh at this but I have never lived by myself. I lived with parents then husband 1, a few boyfriends, husband 2 and then husband 3....
I can't imagine what it would be like to live by myself , even with the dogs. It would be weird not to have another human around.
Well every body are free to live the way they want

My way is by myself and my animals

I have some very good male friends but we are just friends even
if one of them would like our friendship to be more than friendship

I had one BF long ago and he died. It did hurt me much

I'll come live with you!! 💗 Not in a weird gay way! I just think we could do that!!🤔😉 Sorry to be weird yay!!😮😃

So I didn't get married until I was 34. I was shy and not confident, and I had a couple humiliating incidents in high school when I chased girls that were way out of my league. So, when I met this petite, outgoing blonde at a wedding reception and she was into me, I fell pretty hard. It was a steamy, storybook romance for a year and a half. Then she got pregnant and we decided to get hitched.

Our little girl was born 10 weeks premature so we pushed the wedding back a few months. My ex treated me like a hero until the day after we said "I do". I instantly became worthless in her eyes. Nothing was ever good enough for her. Her debt kept us broke all the time and she blamed me. She flat out told me I was worthless multiple times, and even told me I was too worthless to have sex with. (We didn't have sex for 2 1/2 years after getting married.) It was a lost cause and we both gave up on each other.

The point is, that ring can change things. I always remember that after saying "I do" there is no more incentive for a woman to try to do anything to please or help her man. She then has legal power over your life and your assets. If she treats you well after marriage, then that's what love actually looks like. I'm still looking, although my current GF who I've been with since fall, has a helluva lot of potential and I've got real hope for the first time in a long time. Plus her dog loves me.😉
Getting married isn't all that it's cracked up to be!! Hubby and I are NOT married, NO kids, 32 years!!

Sonya that gives you very much variety. It be ok some cannot remain alone. Husband 3 doing ok or husband 4 be on the horizon ?

The point is, that ring can change things. I always remember that after saying "I do" there is no more incentive for a woman to try to do anything to please or help her man. She then has legal power over your life and your assets. If she treats you well after marriage, then that's what love actually looks like. I'm still looking, although my current GF who I've been with since fall, has a helluva lot of potential and I've got real hope for the first time in a long time. Plus her dog loves me.😉
Spike thats be a real tragic ending. The house of cards does deals us what it does in life. Life must go on. I hope your new lady loves you as much as doggy does ❤️ : ) And hopefully a little more love for you this time around. The power of love does not seek its own but the well being of each other. I hope all continues to go well for you both.

@d-marsh, You still around or is it "Houston, We have a Problem" time, seems there has been a

iu

@d-marsh, You still around or is it "Houston, We have a Problem" time, seems there has been a

iu

Nah, it's all good. The derailment kept the ladies from calling me ugly and feeling sorry for The lady. You know, that poor downtrodden woman who lives rent free in my domicile, eats my food, uses my internet, watches my TV, shoots up my ammo, could get my life insurance and really just hangs around for the mattress wrestling. Women only want one thing and we all know it. Sometimes men just want cuddle, alone, with an M1 Carbine.

Latest posts

Back