• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

That Lady

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mentioned you are heading away - could you let us know when you are leaving, so none of us send a search party ;)

On the 08 JUL 24 I have to report to an airport. But I may have internet access until the 9th or 10th.

Maybe this is why she was talking life insurance! She probably wants me to name her as my beneficiary in case I don't come back. I am sure the state will just give her all of my property regardless. Or they would give it to my pops who would just give it to her anyway. Pretty sure he likes her more than me.

On the 08 JUL 24 I have to report to an airport. But I may have internet access until the 9th or 10th.

Maybe this is why she was talking life insurance! She probably wants me to name her as my beneficiary in case I don't come back. I am sure the state will just give her all of my property regardless. Or they would give it to my pops who would just give it to her anyway. Pretty sure he likes her more than me.
Pop is probably just happy to see you with the same gal for more than a weekend. I got snipped in my 20’s too.

You should have a will drawn up or the State will put your estate into probate and they will take a big chunk of it for their effort. Forget the house, it will have to be sold to cover expenses.

Pop is probably just happy to see you with the same gal for more than a weekend. I got snipped in my 20’s too.

You should have a will drawn up or the State will put your estate into probate and they will take a big chunk of it for their effort. Forget the house, it will have to be sold to cover expenses.

I was just yacking, I have a will and life insurance as both are employer required/provided. Pops gets it all unless he has already crossed over. Then it goes into some kind of family trust or something. Lawyers did it. Crap... I should probably put her name on it before I go. I don't really care for my cousins and I haven't seen any of them naked, this isn't Arkansas. Plus my deadbeat egg donor would probably show up with her hand out, if she is still alive somewhere. I would rather they gave it to the Taliban than her.

I was just yacking, I have a will and life insurance as both are employer required/provided. Pops gets it all unless he has already crossed over. Then it goes into some kind of family trust or something. Lawyers did it. Crap... I should probably put her name on it before I go. I don't really care for my cousins and I haven't seen any of them naked, this isn't Arkansas. Plus my deadbeat egg donor would probably show up with her hand out, if she is still alive somewhere. I would rather they gave it to the Taliban than her.
Sounds like a change is in order then. 8th will be here before you know it.

Consider a month or two of abstaining. Eventually it gets old and the true nature of the relationship is revealed.

Speaking as one that was told to leave then called 2 weeks later to "come get your f---ing son!".

Ben

Interesting suggestion, but I don't think she could do it. I don't know what age women hit their sexual peak, but whatever it is I have to believe she is at that age. Because if she isn't at that age, I am actually a bit scared. I already have Aleve sitting next to the bed and a regular stretching routine.

Um.... Besides not being any one else business... The couple times I have seen similar situations, both experiences may have gone on for a considerable time, but eventually turned too toxic to continue.. Very harsh and savagely hurt feelings let alone expensive to protect what you started out with, let alone at the time of the implosion.. Your decision..

Don't feel hurt if I decline to loan you tools or money regardless how good of friends we may be.. KnowwhatImean....

Best wishes...

this thread reads a little like one of my soap operas I watch ....sorry not trying to offend

Personally I feel a little sorry for her. I can relate a little , sometimes women fall in love with emotionally unavailable bad guys. Happened to me once. It didn't end well. I am not calling you a bad guy, but at the same time I am thinking you should tell her exactly what you are telling us here on this thread. She deserves to know that. You should have probably not let her move in to start. You probably gave her hope to change you by letting her move in and all that. Not fair to her.

this thread reads a little like one of my soap operas I watch ....sorry not trying to offend

Personally I feel a little sorry for her. I can relate a little , sometimes women fall in love with emotionally unavailable bad guys. Happened to me once. It didn't end well. I am not calling you a bad guy, but at the same time I am thinking you should tell her exactly what you are telling us here on this thread. She deserves to know that. You should have probably not let her move in to start. You probably gave her hope to change you by letting her move in and all that. Not fair to her.

Oh I am quite sure I am a bad guy. You would definitely want me in your battle group, but you would definitely not want me to date your mom/sister/aunt/daughter/granddaughter.

But just for the sake of clarity, lets all understand that she is not a timid weak little flower. She is a loud, aggressive, passionate woman who apparently takes what she wants. I have told her 1000 times that I don't want to get married, have kids, be in a long term committed relationship, have a roommate and so on. She usually smiles, giggles and says "you don't know what I want". Or she will just say kiss me and say "Eu também te amo" which is Portuguese for "I love you too". I had to look that one up. Or if she is grumpy she will just throw her shoe at me and shout "well too bad for you!".

SERE training did not prepare me for this.

Oh I am quite sure I am a bad guy. You would definitely want me in your battle group, but you would definitely not want me to date your mom/sister/aunt/daughter/granddaughter.

But just for the sake of clarity, lets all understand that she is not a timid weak little flower. She is a loud, aggressive, passionate woman who apparently takes what she wants. I have told her 1000 times that I don't want to get married, have kids, be in a long term committed relationship, have a roommate and so on. She usually smiles, giggles and says "you don't know what I want". Or she will just say kiss me and say "Eu também te amo" which is Portuguese for "I love you too". I had to look that one up. Or if she is grumpy she will just throw her shoe at me and shout "well too bad for you!".

You have met your match on many levels i believe !

A couple of things I keep thinking about…one is that because of how you grew up, a long term commitment is an uncomfortable situation for you. It’s not normal for you. And this is where you’re getting hung up. Most of us probably think it is normal to have long term relationships. You’re not available emotionally. Most women want that, is she waiting for something that will never happen?
Having sex with as many different partners as you indicate you have…STD, not safe.
What would happen the day you decide to pack up all her stuff and put it out by the driveway? Change the key pad access, etc.
It almost sounds like you are afraid of what her response will be if you say you’re done but you feel like it is time to stop. OR you are actually having the ice melt and you realize it might be more human to let yourself feel love for her. Just sayin’.

LOL she sounds a lot like me.....
That doesn't mean she is not in love with you and can get her feelings hurt

I am not exactly sure what YOU want. Do you want her gone? If you do, than you need to just kick her out now. Don't drag it on any longer.
If you think you can change your mind and have a real relationship than do so.

want to know how my relationship with that guy ended? Me in the hospital ( but he knew he was in a fight, I did some damage too) and him on the run from the cops ( there is more but this is your story, so I am not going to say more)

Almost all human conflict is caused by deciding what the other human thinks/wants/feels etc.
Libtards and lawyers have made the lines of ownership a nightmare. Governments need to be abolished.
Maybe this should be in rants instead, but ..........

It's the benefits that have stopped him from doing this. She cooks, cleans, does laundry and gives him a good time in bed.
This is the FWB ...friends with benefits... they are both enjoying.. However this seems to come with a price.. A price to both.. When one or both decide that price is too high, that is when the real problems and expense seem to start.. I had a big brother who lived like this...

It's the benefits that have stopped him from doing this. She cooks, cleans, does laundry and gives him a good time in bed.

And she looks like this!

lady2.png

well the #1 thing is yall like/enjoy being around each other...i think its more than sex and looks to be honest.....theres more to it..yall drawn to each other..and both are happy with it..mostly...nothing is perfect...ya gotta ask yourself..is this as close to perfect for yall as it gets..if so...i say both are lucky..i mean hell...theres people get married and not made it as long as yall have now..lets be real about that too.

what do YOU look like? Looks are only relevant if there is a large difference
Im betting he is a hottie Sonya123.
all those special op boys are pretty easy on the eyes..seems like it goes hand in hand with those fellows.

Looks are definitely what attracts someone at first but that doesn't hold anyone for long.

I had a very nice looking sp ops ... "friend" for awhile. He is gorgeous, hot, fit..dangerously hot..lol..I had fun..but after I got to know him better..he started to show his darker side alot.
I saw his true lack of empathy for critters and others especially when he was drinking.

I sent him down the road..he was a lesson.

I dated another retired sp op guy when I first moved out here. Were still friends to this day..he is smoking hot too.

When I visit my brother's place, I like looking at all his pics from his military time. His last few years he was assigned to a sp ops unit in the navy. He used to teach a specific skillset and all the guys were so nice to look at...had I'd been in San deigo during that time..I'd probably gotten myself in loads of trouble when I was younger..lol..
But anyways..everything that glitters is not gold..Keith whitley wrote a song bout that.
Takes more than looks to hold someone's heart n feed their soul..

yall, @Hooch and @sonya123 he had posted a pic of himself at one time, in the past week or so. Probably took it down, don't know. Yeah, he's okay on the hot side.
That's surprising..being what he does for a living. I imagine he took it down then because of that..probably just a moment to tease ..lol
Work it while ya got it ..

Latest posts

Back