diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you make your own curry? I know it is tasty, but have no idea how they make it so tasty. Do you have a recipe, or do you buy it at the store?
I make my own curry ( Indian, Thai and even Japanese )
I don't buy anything premade at the store and we almost never go out to eat....

I have recipes typed up but they are on a different computer, will post for you when I get a chance

I make my own curry ( Indian, Thai and even Japanese )
I don't buy anything premade at the store and we almost never go out to eat....

I have recipes typed up but they are on a different computer, will post for you when I get a chance
ok here is my Thai recipe I use:

and I guess I do buy premade red curry paste ( Thai kitchen brand, they sell it pretty much any grocery store)

1 can coconut milk
3 tbps ( half a jar of this) red curry paste
3 tbsp fish sauce
some hot sauce ( the curry paste is not hot enough)
a little salt
basil ( dry or fresh) , about a tbsp dry

put this in a large pan and heat up on low heat

add thinly sliced chicken breast
cook until chicken is not pink
add one chopped red pepper
add one can of bamboo shoots
add one can of pineapple

What do you stuff in your grape leaves??
rice, ground goat ( or lamb but daughter doesn't like lamb) onion, garlic, a few tomatoes chopped, that's it , fresh leaves from the grapevine outside
I cook the rice and meat and stuff them, then put them in a casserole dish with some white cooking wine and some lemon slices on top , they go in the oven with something heavy on top, usually use a heavy skillet on top of some parchment paper

rice, ground goat ( or lamb but daughter doesn't like lamb) onion, garlic, a few tomatoes chopped, that's it , fresh leaves from the grapevine outside
I cook the rice and meat and stuff them, then put them in a casserole dish with some white cooking wine and some lemon slices on top , they go in the oven with something heavy on top, usually use a heavy skillet on top of some parchment paper
Thank you, that sounds really good!!

week 3 day 6

sweet and sour red cabbage, schnitzel and potatoes , daughter loves German food, so that is what she is getting
Funny thing, granddaughter loves ALL food. My daughter hated all food when she was a baby and kid growing up. She lived on chocolate milk and pancakes practically. She is still picky and allergic to chicken protein from all things but she eats way more food now. I think the Navy cured her of being completely picky.

Latest posts

Back