The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a flashlight :

View attachment 161620
With a Pack...!!! :waiting:

It's funny that you posted that. I just ordered a couple Taser Bolt 2's and some practice cartridges for the ladies while we work through the training and gun owning process. Pepper spray is okay, but old sparky gets the jobs done nicely if you hit your target. The Bolt 2 is basically the same thing cops carry in civilian form. Taser also make a stun flashlight. Personally I would not trust cheap Chinese amazon stun guns any more than I would trust cheap guns.

bolt2.png

It's funny that you posted that. I just ordered a couple Taser Bolt 2's and some practice cartridges for the ladies while we work through the training and gun owning process. Pepper spray is okay, but old sparky gets the jobs done nicely if you hit your target. The Bolt 2 is basically the same thing cops carry in civilian form. Taser also make a stun flashlight. Personally I would not trust cheap Chinese amazon stun guns any more than I would trust cheap guns.

View attachment 161632
Being the MAN that you are, I know you will sacrifice yourself and be the target for The Lady and her daughter. I wish I had the fortitude to do that for my wife. Was hit with a cattle prod too many times growing up, think I developed an allergy to electrical current going through my body.

Lady called. Seems daddy dentist sent a long email to the daughter this morning via her college email which is her first dot last name plus the school, so easy to figure out. I guess it started out okay, positive and hopeful, but eventually it got accusatory. He and the troll seem convinced that it's the lady's fault they don't have a relationship with her. Plus it also mentioned me! Seems I am a bad influence on the lady and probably a violent person so she needs to be very cautious of me. After the lady and the daughter read the email together the lady told her it really was up to her if she wanted to have a relationship with her father or if she wanted to accept financial support from him. The daughter just hit reply and wrote "Eat **** family wrecker", clicked send, blocked his email address and deleted the email. Then she asked if they could go out to dinner and talked all about her friend having a pregnancy scare. I guess daddy dentist isn't even a blip on her life's radar.
Maybe you should have taken them both to the range after the meal, to try-out a few targets before heading back home.

Chatper 907: Part 1

Another ‘social event’ had come up that required me to don a suit coat and make myself extra handsome arm candy for the lady. This time however it was more personal than the charity wine tasting, this was an extravagant dinner for the employees of her dental practice and she was the hostess. She decided to hold her first annual dinner and “state of the business” meeting where she would be talking about the future, handing out accolades and distributing bonuses. I sensed just a hint of anxiousness about the gathering but I was not sure if it was because I would be introduced to her colleagues or if it was because she had to lead the event. Could have been a little of both. I was fully prepared to just look good and say nothing as the lady and her junior partner ran the show.

The chosen restaurant was definitely upscale and impressive, plus they had more than 17 chairs in total. The room we were in was a private dining area with large glass French doors, racks of expensive-looking wine bottles, a serving station and a long table with numerous chairs on either side. Instead of a Michelin star the chef here had to a settle for being a repeat James Beard award winner. I didn’t really know what either of those things meant but it must be a big achievement in cooking for the number of times I heard or saw indications of it. The meal would be 3 courses starting with roasted brussel sprouts & oyster mushrooms, a gem salad and some type of meatball. The second course included your choice of a locally sourced confit chicken, tomahawk ribeye or fresh made house pasta, each with their own set of side dishes and extras. Dessert was a chocolate “pot de crème” bar. No I did not retain all that in my memory; I kept the paper menu they provided each guest. The lady can’t take me anywhere nice. The food actually came later; I just wanted to get all that out of the way.

The lady, who was somehow looking even more beautiful than normal with straight hair versus curly and a black dress with a heart shaped open back, was seated at the head of the table, me to her left and her minority partner to her right. I specifically requested a place that left my gun hand free and unabated, old habits die hard and some shouldn’t die at all. The staff in attendance totaled 11 people on top of the two owners, and many of them had brought guests of their own. Most, if not all of them, were also women. The employees I mean not the entire group in the dining room. Seems the lady was a very generous employer, pro-woman and pro-significant other. I wondered in the moment if the last part was true 2 months ago, when she was single and focused only on her daughter and work. There was a lot of chatter and merriment, a few fun stories, some accolades and jabs in good fun and a couple speeches. Not one moment of which was relatable or interesting to me, not that it was supposed to be. She announced that under her profit sharing initiative each person would be receiving a deposit on Monday morning as well as an email with the amount and other details. There were a lot of happy and surprised faces as I don’t believe anyone knew this was coming. Well, I did but did not care because she wasn’t paying me for my services. Although come to think of it a nice bonus would… no… never mind.

After the profit sharing fanfare she introduced me and asked me to stand up. I did not foresee this happening; I thought I was just there to make her look better and throat strike anyone who sat on her car. She said “I am sure some of you have all been wondering who this is… this is the man I spend most of my time with when not at the office. And I am sure before long you will see him at the office a lot too.” I just stood there sort of nodding with everyone looking at me, saying hello and welcoming me to the dental family. I decide to take action. I picked up my water glass and offered a toast to the lady and her guests: “Here's to this water, wish it were wine, Here's to you Darling, thankful you’re mine. Here’s to your loved ones, faithful and true. And here’s to good fortune for each one of you.” That was literally the only ready-to-go toast that I knew that did include insults or curse words. It went over well and the lady had a noticeably larger smile on her face than before the toast. A large bright smile I believe everyone at the table could not help but notice. The lady loves it when I am extra-charming; she says it reminds of her the night we met. She waived her magic hand and the restaurant staff came in with wine bottles ready to pour, and then returned to serve the first course.

Between courses the lady’s business partner asked me what I do for a living. I really have to come up with a good answer for this question as it seems to be how most people identify themselves and how they quantify others. I just said “I am a gigolo who only services the dental industry”, got the laugh I expected and said “I work in protective services” and left it at that. There was a lot of conversation throughout the night, but most of it was surface topics. Overall the people at the table seemed to enjoy themselves and the lady was once again right in her element. Slowly but surely the dining room emptied out, the wait staff removed the plates and glasses and the lady signed a piece of paper that no doubt had a large number on it. We lingered for just a bit then walked over to the bar portion of the restaurant for a drink before we too set out for home. Of course by home I mean her home. She was very thankful for my attendance and said the toast was both unexpected and exceedingly sweet. She had never been referred to “darling” before and she liked it.

Once we were out of our dressy attire and settling in for some bedroom relaxation she asked if I would be disappointed if tonight we just held each other and went to sleep. I told her of course not, this relationship is more than just amazing frequent mutually satisfying mind blowing sex. She giggled and settled her head into her pillow. In a short amount of time we were both asleep. As I was dropping off to dreamland it occurred to me that this was the first get together since we finally started having physical relations that we went to bed without a physical act of intimacy. Or maybe, just laying there holding one another was all the intimacy we needed.

heart.jpg

Last edited:
Part 2:

This morning she again stayed my advance; that’s when it occurred to me that maybe this was one of those times when certain kinds of intimacies don’t normally take place. The bottle of Aleve and glass of water on her night stand and certain products on the counter of the en suite offered me clues as well. After some cuddling I got up and grabbed an overpriced bottle of Bioderma lotion and told her I could just tell that she needed a massage. She replied “You are incredibly perceptive” before tossing her blanket aside exposing her feet and adding “start down there and work your way up”. Words I have heard before. None of this helped reduced my desire for coupling, but it made her feel better so it was well worth the time and effort. Once fully massaged, she covered herself back up and said “I am going back to sleep now” and was out before I even got to the door.

I took my clothes with me and got dressed in the living room before putting on my shoes and setting out to collect some food for brunch. My smart phone offered two good options, a national franchise and a local franchise, I went local. They produced a wide variety of cinnamon rolls so I selected a few cinnamon sugars, a couple sticky buns, zesty oranges and English toffees. I also got a sizeable container of extra cream cheese glaze. On my way back to the apartment I stopped at a grocery store and picked up everything I would need to make a breakfast skillet; a ham steak, eggs, cheese, potatoes, onions, peppers and mushrooms. The daughter has a thing for apple juice, so I also picked up a bottle of that beverage. I made it back inside with all my purchases and started dicing ham and veggies, acting as my own sous chef preparing the ingredients for cooking but waiting to produce the actual dish. No one wants to eat a cold breakfast skillet. While I waited I set out plates and silverware, napkins, glasses and other items for brunch. I put the nonstick pan on the stove top, got out some butter, a spatula, and seasonings. I milled around for some time before playing on my phone and eventually watching some television. Now I am just playing on my laptop.

These ladies really know how to sleep in and brunch is quickly becoming breakfast foods for lunch.

Part 3:

As soon I heard the lady stirring I started cracking eggs, by the time she made an appearance in the kitchen ham, potatoes, onions, mushrooms and peppers were all sizzling in butter and avocado oil. I paused for a nice hug, kiss and the now seemingly obligatory “you don’t always have to cook when you stay over” comment. The lady texted her female child as I whipped eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Once complete and resting on the counter, with glasses full of juice and two ladies ready to eat, I produced the rolls and explained the options. Seems cinnamon sugar was the winner, good thing I bought more of them than any other flavoring. The food went down quickly without much conversation. The daughter surprised me by offering to do the dishes saying “it was the least she could do”. I accepted her offer but countered that we could do them together. This resulted in a brief dish soap foam fight which ended when she went into tickle attack mode and I surrendered. I hate being tickled.

With a clean kitchen and dining counter the ladies disappeared to get dressed for being in public and the current outdoor conditions so we could go for a walk. We hoofed it about a mile and half to the closest park which featured a lot of greenery, a couple lakes, lots of trails and more. There was some conversation but it was more about moving our bodies and getting the blood circulating, taking in the sights and getting some fresh air. We walked around the park for a bit and decided to sit on some dark metal benches and watch the water and the aquatic activities taking place by two legged and winged animals. At one point, seemingly out of the blue, the daughter asked me if I was armed. I told her I was always armed and we had a brief conversation about the benefits of concealed carry and personal protection. We also talked about the meeting with her father and the witch, the email that she believed the witch sent pretending to be her dad, and how “this is all the family” she needed. I wasn’t sure if she just meant her and her mom, or if I was vaguely being included in the “this”. I talked a little bit about the egg donor who abandoned me and how if she returned I would also not be interested in reunification, “People make choices and then they have to live with them. People can realize their mistakes, but that does not automatically mean those affected are willing or able to forgive or forget”. The lady redirected the discussion to happier things and talked about how well her dental practice was doing and that a second location could be in the works a few years down the road. She also had me recite the toast I had given at the dinner the night before for the daughter, she liked it too. I also offered a couple other toasts I know, which they agreed were definitely not appropriate for the occasion but worthy of a few laughs. After a little more silent viewing of the water, we walked all the way around the smaller lake before beginning the journey back to the apartment.

As I collected my things, preparing to head back to the compound for the night, the daughter came to me and asked if I was busy tomorrow around mid-morning. She said that her college was having a welcome back block party from 10:00am to 3:00pm and that her mother would not be able to attend, so instead she wanted me to go. Yeah, I had the same thought. Me? I just said, “If you want me to go, I will make myself available.” I was just starting to come to terms with being a boyfriend and now it seems the daughter and I have our own thing. A daughter so wounded by her own father that not all that long ago decried the very idea of having a ‘stepdad’ in her life. She seemed pleased that I was willing to go and asked me to pick her up around 10am and to “dress up a little”. The daughter went back into her own room and a short time later I carried my overnight bag into the living room where the lady was seated. I told her what her child asked me, expecting to find out she already knew it was going to happen. Instead I got, “She did, seriously? Wow.” Her not knowing may have thrown me off balance for a second or two. “This is what happens when you date a mother and bring us donuts and cinnamon rolls.” She got up from the sofa, kissed me, promised to resume our normal activities soon and we said our goodbyes. Before I even made it to the Challenger I had a text from the lady saying “Thank you for taking her to the block party, have fun!” and several heart emojis.

Turn Marsh loose on a collage campus!!!!
Have fun

It seems the younger lady didn't think I would go or be able to go and was very happy that I agreed. And even as happy as the daughter is that I said yes, her mother seems even happier. I think she was having some mom guilt about not being able to go and I stepped up to fill in. I might have to polish that boyfriend of the year trophy. Actually now I have to make sure I don't say or do something stupid. I feel like I have pretty much won the lady over, but the daughter is still sizing me up. No gun themed Hawaiian shirts tomorrow and the lady already stole my "I'm a ******* ray of sunshine" t-shirt.

So the daughter is displaying MOM'S new Hot boyfriend to make all her classmates green with envy.

HEHEHEHEH

Now that is gonna be a REAL head spinning slap in the old mans face.

I can't help but laugh every time I think of what he will be like when he finds it out.

You will have delivered a KO without even lifting a finger!!!!!

Ah the consummate gentleman must make his appearance without being strapped.

Hard to take off your backup you will feel naked in that respect.
You'll be in the belly of the beast, unarmed!

That is a negative Ghost Rider. Always armed, legal or otherwise. But in this case I am a licensed armed security guard in the state in which I reside providing me armed access to places otherwise off limits. Thanks law firm!

Chapter 909:

I dressed just a bit nicer than normal and set off to the apartment complex. Once there I collected the young woman who was also dressed up with a large mostly empty tote bag in her possession. She buckled up as she thanked me for going with her, then told me all about how the event offered free food, some cool giveaways, college resources, games and rows of booths for a variety of clubs, activities, causes and more. We arrived, parked and walked a fair distance to the block party. She was right; it was bustling with activity and offered everything she said it would and more. Also, it turned out that another genetic hand me down from mom was to provide me the bag to carry as she filled it with college swag, merch and other freebies. I also got to hear a few mini presentations about why she should join this club or that group. She signed up for one that was based on her chosen major and pretty much ignored the rest. A solid hour into this adventure we set off to eat.

There were rows of fiberglass picnic tables in the school colors and a small fleet of food trucks offering cuisines that cater to every want and need. We passed on the free cafeteria burgers and dogs, settling on Texas taco BBQ, which was an interesting fusion between smoked meats and Mexican style burritos. It smelled so good I was surprised there wasn’t a ring of angry vegans surrounding it shouting at would-be customers. We sat down with our food and had a nice chat. I could not help but feel from her questions that the lady kept her well informed about me and what was happening in my life. I told her that the invitation to attend this event with her was a little surprising. She replied, “I hate coming to things like this alone” and “Mom is so in love with you that I figured it was just a matter of time until you guys shacked up, so…” I don’t know if my jaw hit the table or if I somehow maintained my composure, but I asked, “Did she… say she was in love with me?” It was her turn to conceal or attempt to conceal her reaction with a moment of silence and brief response. “Um well no, not exactly, but come on.” I suggested that maybe neither of us mention this part of the conversation when we see her mom next. She very quickly agreed. There is lying to deceive and there is concealing a little info to protect, this was the latter.

Just then 2 other teenage girls came over to the table and greeted the daughter in the exact way I would expect a gaggle of 2nd year college coeds to do. The volume got loud for a moment and bouncing hugs were distributed. They joined us excitedly and talked all about their summer happenings and the school year as I just sat there taking it all in. At one point the daughter made eye contact and decided to introduce me with: “This is my mom’s boyfriend and my personal bodyguard, he’s the one with the hellcat”. I didn’t bother to correct her that the Challenger was the scat pack model or that I was happier with bodyguard than I was with mercenary. The young women said hello and quickly returned to their convo. A few minutes later and I found myself following around all 3 of them as they continued to navigate through the event, but only briefly. In no time they broke apart and went their own way. I was taken to the building where the daughter attends most of her classes and labs and was provided with a thorough tour. She seemed really happy to show these spaces to someone and I made sure to express that I was thoroughly impressed with both her and the college.

During the tour we ran into another friend who had her parents in tow. As the two young ladies excitedly greeted each other the girl’s father reached out to shake my hand, offering his name and saying “You must be (the daughter’s) dad”. Before I was able to speak, the daughter jumped in by taking my right arm, resting her head on my shoulder and indignantly saying “This is my boyfriend. And we are very happy together.” The look on the father’s face was almost as funny as the look on her friends. The daughter burst out laughing and corrected her misrepresentation explaining who I really was. After some small talk we all moved on, I doubt that other man was amused by her sense of humor which I still contend is an ADHD coping mechanism. A coping mechanism that I kind of like.

Next we encountered one of her instructors who also confused me as being her father, only this time she never corrected the misidentification. The woman told me how the daughter was such a good student and it was obvious that she “grew up in the world of dentistry”. I commented “Her mother and I are so proud of her” and threw a wink at the girl. She got a big grin on her face and laughed a little. I thanked the instructor and told her I was quite impressed with the college before she walked away to go talk to other people.

We wrapped up our excursion, returned to the car and I drove her and the now over flowing tote bag back home. Along the way we talked more and she said her mom is really hoping that I find a place closer to their apartment so she can see me more and drive less. I told her I was probably going to rent something soon and she hit back with “Make sure it has at least 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, I still have almost 3 years left of school.” Then she burst out in laughter again, something her mom also does. I asked her if she had ever been shooting, which resulted in some back and forth about the reality and politics of guns. I could tell she was a little left of her mom and was going to need my guidance. I could also tell the topic of guns did interest her as she asked if I was armed just the day before. The daughter asked what my plans were for Wednesday date night, and when I told her I was taking her to the social club she suggested that maybe she could join us for at least part of the night. I agreed and that seemed to make her happy, although I probably should have checked with the lady first. This kind of stuff remains new to me.

As we arrived back at the apartment complex she thanked me for lunch and attending the block party with her. She grabbed the tote bag out of the back seat and said “Okay, you can take me shooting. Nothing too scary though.” I agreed and watched as she shut the car door, waived at me and started walking toward the entrance. Suddenly she stopped, turned back and sort of jogged around the car. I thought she must have forgotten something as she approached the driver’s side door, opened it, leaned in, kissed my cheek and said “Thank you for making mom so happy and, well, thanks for being so nice to me too”. She set the tote bag on the ground leaned in and hugged me before letting go and picking up the tote. She shut the door and waived as she went inside the building.

I seem to be making an impression on her, and the same is true in reverse. Makes me want to kick her dad’s ass even more. Then again if he didn’t turn out to be the world’s dumbest dentist, I might not have run into a lonely blond smoke-show with a sharp & sarcastic daughter at a supper club one fateful evening. I will demonstrate my appreciation by not finding him alone in the dark and performing some dental work of my own.

Be careful Marsh, when you take a child as your own, your heart will never ever leave them even if all of the other relationships fall badly apart.

Apparently the dentist has too much ego to have bonded, but you are becoming pliable sounds like,
and the first time she runs to you in tears your heart will break.

Be careful Marsh, when you take a child as your own, your heart will never ever leave them even if all of the other relationships fall badly apart.

Apparently the dentist has too much ego to have bonded, but you are becoming pliable sounds like,
and the first time she runs to you in tears your heart will break.

I just trying to cope with having a relationship with a female who provides hugs and kisses but is not a sexual target or conquest.

I grew up without a mom. All females recently fell into one of three categories: jail time, fun time or fun time as long as no one sees. Now I have to create a whole new 4th category; platonic.

Check this out! It's just over 90 minutes away in a different state, sits on 3+ acres and costs less than a condo in the city. The empty lots on either side are also for sale and together they would equal 12+ acres for under $450,000. No mountains, no trees, but lots of space and a house that is only 7 years old. The area was originally carved up into 16 lots but very few have houses even though most of the lots have been sold. Apparently the homeowners did not want neighbors. Could make an awesome bug out vacation home once 50 trees get planted.

w2.png

w3.png

w1.png

I just trying to cope with having a relationship with a female who provides hugs and kisses but is not a sexual target or conquest.

I grew up without a mom. All females recently fell into one of three categories: jail time, fun time or fun time as long as no one sees. Now I have to create a whole new 4th category; platonic.
And "father figure", aka, "strong male role model"!! This kid (I know she's 19), doesn't have a clue what a good dad is, or how a real man takes care of his family!! As long as you are with your lady (which I feel will be a very long time), the daughter will be a part of your life! Thanksgiving and Christmas will be holidays again, spent with someone they care about (and love😉)! They both have someone they can talk to and count on to be there for them!! You have filled a huge role in the lives of both these ladies!! If the daughter ever gets married she will ask YOU to walk her down the aisle!!

And "father figure", aka, "strong male role model"!! This kid (I know she's 19), doesn't have a clue what a good dad is, or how a real man takes care of his family!! As long as you are with your lady (which I feel will be a very long time), the daughter will be a part of your life! Thanksgiving and Christmas will be holidays again, spent with someone they care about (and love😉)! They both have someone they can talk to and count on to be there for them!! You have filled a huge role in the lives of both these ladies!! If the daughter ever gets married she will ask YOU to walk her down the aisle!!

I never even thought about holiday season. I suppose normal people do celebrate those. But walking down the aisle, that sounds like a stretch. Especially since she won't even date the guy who follows her around like a puppy. She might be one of those never-gonna-marry people. They're everywhere!

Check this out! It's just over 90 minutes away in a different state, sits on 3+ acres and costs less than a condo in the city. The empty lots on either side are also for sale and together they would equal 12+ acres for under $450,000. No mountains, no trees, but lots of space and a house that is only 7 years old. The area was originally carved up into 16 lots but very few have houses even though most of the lots have been sold. Apparently the homeowners did not want neighbors. Could make an awesome bug out vacation home once 50 trees get planted.

View attachment 161814

View attachment 161815

View attachment 161816

Looks like a railroad track behind it.

High heels may not fit in the closets.

I never even thought about holiday season. I suppose normal people do celebrate those. But walking down the aisle, that sounds like a stretch. Especially since she won't even date the guy who follows her around like a puppy. She might be one of those never-gonna-marry people. They're everywhere!
I'm one of "those people"! But yes, you better get thinking about the holidays!! 😮

Latest posts

Back