The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final chapter: (please look for the sequel, "Love and Marriage" ): We woke up in a motel room in Vegas, still a little unsure of what happened! The gold band on my finger brought a brief smile to my lips as I recalled the ceremony from the night before! The Elvis impersonator did a great job ! I smiled more thinking about how we nailed the Elvis karaoke afterwards! As looked over at my beautiful lady, now my wife............... I'll let Marsh take it from here😃

Debbie dentist buys a big nice home....James Rockford buys a bunker or trailer out by the lake....daughter goes head over heels for her best buddy and all of you live happily ever after just like it is.

Exactly. I wonder if that wasn't part of her inner-conversation yesterday?

Very good possibility!😉🤔🤨🫢

she was thinking...i would have babies with this man !!!

she just rolling it around in her head just how much she loves you....thats a huge portion of it.

you can tell words out your mouth and say things...but your inner brain conversations tell the truth....in her mind it uses the word love OFTEN !!

Last edited:
Debbie dentist buys a big nice home....James Rockford buys a bunker or trailer out by the lake....daughter goes head over heels for her best buddy and all of you live happily ever after just like it is.
rockford.jpeg

You DO realize where your relationship is headed don't you?!

I suspect it won't be long.
The final chapter: (please look for the sequel, "Love and Marriage" ): We woke up in a motel room in Vegas, still a little unsure of what happened! The gold band on my finger brought a brief smile to my lips as I recalled the ceremony from the night before! The Elvis impersonator did a great job ! I smiled more thinking about how we nailed the Elvis karaoke afterwards! As looked over at my beautiful lady, now my wife............... I'll let Marsh take it from here😃
she was thinking...i would have babies with this man !!!

she just rolling it around in her head just how much she loves you....thats a huge portion of it.

you can tell words out your mouth and say things...but your inner brain conversations tell the truth....in her mind it uses the word love OFTEN !!

If you people are trying to get me to run back into the mountains you are doing a really good job.

I think she just analyzes everything in 6th gear at 133mph on the gray matter autobahn while my brain just sits and idles most of the time in the parking lot that is my skull. We had some pillow talk last night about that word and I asked her if she was happy, she said yes, so I said "then why would we want to change anything? We live together, we sleep together, we are committed, we are happy... seems like we're living the dream." She just said "You know what, you're right" and then she got all frisky like a cougar. I don't know what the future will bring, but I know for right now I am going to maintain the status quo until the time comes to take another step forward.

If you people are trying to get me to run back into the mountains you are doing a really good job.

I think she just analyzes everything in 6th gear at 133mph on the gray matter autobahn while my brain just sits and idles most of the time in the parking lot that is my skull. We had some pillow talk last night about that word and I asked her if she was happy, she said yes, so I said "then why would we want to change anything? We live together, we sleep together, we are committed, we are happy... seems like we're living the dream." She just said "You know what, you're right" and then she got all frisky like a cougar. I don't know what the future will bring, but I know for right now I am going to maintain the status quo until the time comes to take another step forward.
The final chapter will be put on hold until further notice 😉

Back