The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad Pops acted good, he could tell this is a serious relationship. Man I hope I never have to order wine ( hate the stuff) might be cause all I have every drunk was Thunderbird about 40 years ago. Drank a half gallon and was hung over for two weeks. You are more suave and debonair than me. Keep living the dream brother.

Well it was your turn to be surprised by the father it seems.....all involved in this deal are having huge life experiences it seems.

I like the fact she refuses to let a remark or gesture set a course and steers the situation into a positive lane going towards a better result.

She is a ray of sunshine and exudes positivity. It seems she saves all of her dark side specifically for me because she knows I can handle it and I don't take it personally... or bring it up again after the fact. I am 100% okay with it, it's not good to hold it in all the time anyway.

Glad Pops acted good, he could tell this is a serious relationship. Man I hope I never have to order wine ( hate the stuff) might be cause all I have every drunk was Thunderbird about 40 years ago. Drank a half gallon and was hung over for two weeks. You are more suave and debonair than me. Keep living the dream brother.

He was still a butt, but less so than normal so that was good.

And guess what? I don't like wine either. I keep drinking this fancy stuff because I am trying to acquire a taste for it or at least some kind of appreciation or understanding of how it "pairs" with anything. But time and time again I am disappointed and would rather have a Hi-C juice box or a Dr. Pepper. I am starting to wonder if this whole world of wine is just a pretentious game of make believe and they just laugh when everyone heads home.

He was still a butt, but less so than normal so that was good.

And guess what? I don't like wine either. I keep drinking this fancy stuff because I am trying to acquire a taste for it or at least some kind of appreciation or understanding of how it "pairs" with anything. But time and time again I am disappointed and would rather have a Hi-C juice box or a Dr. Pepper. I am starting to wonder if this whole world of wine is just a pretentious game of make believe and they just laugh when everyone heads home.
even kool-aid is better most times !!!!

even kool-aid is better most times !!!!

The lady, who is 99.98% more refined than I am, can tell the difference and loves all these different wines. She knows all the ins and outs, what goes with what, etc., and so on. Maybe someday I will figure it out and appreciate the taste, but right now it all tastes like someone sucked the fun out of grape juice.

The lady, who is 99.98% more refined than I am, can tell the difference and loves all these different wines. She knows all the ins and outs, what goes with what, etc., and so on. Maybe someday I will figure it out and appreciate the taste, but right now it all tastes like someone sucked the fun out of grape juice.
straight up fruit juice is better....lol....cider is better than wine...but no one wants to call it wine even though its a pressed fruit...wine was for higher ups and cider was for commoners in europe back in the day...pear cider was for kings and queens....theres more pears going into pear cider now by the way..i am yet to try it or evn see it local.

1730050959447.png

Many More : https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ftsa&q=Pear+Cider&atb=v449-1&iax=images&ia=images

You got that ^^^ before it even finished loading...

Latest posts

Back