Tips of all kinds!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never even heard of them. We do have an overstock type store but I’ve never been in it. We also have a Marshalls and I’ve never been in it either. I’m one who calls or looks online to see if a place has what I’m after before going - not super fond of shopping.
(ETA unless it’s antiques)

Don't keep medications in your medicine cabinet!! "But isn't it a medicine cabinet?" Yes it is, but visitors will go to the bathroom and may help themselves. Where is a better place to keep medications? I am not 100% sure about this, but my aunt and uncle keep theirs in a kitchen cabinet. This kitchen has three sides and the fourth side is open into their dining room, so visitors will be on full view if they go into the kitchen, not like the bathroom where they can go, close the door, and explore the medications.

Don't keep medications in your medicine cabinet!! "But isn't it a medicine cabinet?" Yes it is, but visitors will go to the bathroom and may help themselves. Where is a better place to keep medications? I am not 100% sure about this, but my aunt and uncle keep theirs in a kitchen cabinet. This kitchen has three sides and the fourth side is open into their dining room, so visitors will be on full view if they go into the kitchen, not like the bathroom where they can go, close the door, and explore the medications.
keep my meds in a ammo can & do not allow anyone in the master bath room.

My neighbor is an amputee. They bought their home just a month or two before I bought mine. They had an elevator installed for her to use. When they have their annual holiday party, children are thrilled to ride it up and down. Since we both bought our homes in 1990, I'd bet it would cost so much more now than when they bought it.
My son wiring a house that over 3000 square feet & three stores, they have an elevator that moves from the ground(1st) floor to 2nd floor. It is a forklift mast that moves up like a cable elevator, with a closet frame around it for a shaft.

Sorry, I haven't read the 1st 13 pages :

Put a Sheet of Aluminum Foil in Boiling Water, Even Wealthy People Do This: The Reason​

1716828501512.png

"A straightforward household hack involving a sheet of aluminum foil proves to be a remarkable solution for revitalizing old cutlery. In the aftermath of a meal, the immediate washing of dishes is often preferable to avoid a daunting pile in the sink.

While dishwasher owners may escape this chore, those relying on hand washing, for various reasons, encounter the challenge of restoring old and seemingly irreversibly tarnished cutlery.

In response to this common woe, an ingenious method emerges, utilizing the transformative power of aluminum foil. The process begins by heating water in a pot, to which a spoon of sodium bicarbonate and half a spoon of sugar are added.

Once the mixture reaches a boil, a sheet of aluminum foil is cut in half, creating four equal parts. Each segment is then rolled into a ball, and these aluminum balls are introduced into the boiling pot."...

Sorry, I haven't read the 1st 13 pages :

Put a Sheet of Aluminum Foil in Boiling Water, Even Wealthy People Do This: The Reason​

View attachment 153234

"A straightforward household hack involving a sheet of aluminum foil proves to be a remarkable solution for revitalizing old cutlery. In the aftermath of a meal, the immediate washing of dishes is often preferable to avoid a daunting pile in the sink.

While dishwasher owners may escape this chore, those relying on hand washing, for various reasons, encounter the challenge of restoring old and seemingly irreversibly tarnished cutlery.

In response to this common woe, an ingenious method emerges, utilizing the transformative power of aluminum foil. The process begins by heating water in a pot, to which a spoon of sodium bicarbonate and half a spoon of sugar are added.

Once the mixture reaches a boil, a sheet of aluminum foil is cut in half, creating four equal parts. Each segment is then rolled into a ball, and these aluminum balls are introduced into the boiling pot."...
Where's the rest of it?

Something else...

https://www.lifehackguru.com/

67+ Genius Life Hacks That Make Life So Much Easier​

by Ashley DisantoJuly 01, 2024Trending

There are 100 of those, each with a link... Choose Wisely as a few of them will work w/o clicking their links...!!!

1719850896930.png

Last edited:
The coffee hack(2) that melts fat is a sale pitch, once they repeat there pitch more than once without giving you the hack, t s a pitch not a hack.
If three was real, lottery would be broke by now, some person wins time after time, people would stop playing & be rioting in the street.
At least 50% are sale pitch & fake.

That's why this is put in Me Post : "Choose Wisely as a few of them will work w/o clicking their links...!!!"

Now it is High-lighted so Others can see it easier...!!

Latest posts

Back