We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
music starts at 1 minute mark........!!Ai Mori is awesome.

Last edited:
not heard this is a very long time

Jerry Lee used to come to the Rendezvous Sit down at the Piano and do a walk in show for the customers while they set up his table and and started getting his meal ready he was one hell of a person.

A lot more of a person than most people ever knew.

In person he could bring tears with some of his songs.

kinda getting that 60s feeling lately. anyone remember this classic?

for what its worth

Jazzy that looked like the Smothers Brothers (hooray for our side), they were the hosts for Buffalo Springfield in this clip?
It was within the last 15 yrs I finally realized Stephen Stills was singing lead on that song.

@Bacpacker It's true, they encourage the audience to sing along, unlike some others I have heard of. The drummer and guitarist who is all the way on the left are from the original group. This is the lineup of guys I saw a couple years ago and they now have a new violinist and a guitarist that was with them another time. Interesting backgrounds on these guys. Thanks. I LOVE KANSAS. I'm a woo girl too. I wonder where this concert was held. They are hitting all these smaller places in odd locations, not the big places. And constantly touring!

Back