Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd flat die in your heat
Aw c'mon man!
105° ain't that bad if you acclimate to it first :D.
Plenty of Beer and a swimming pool help a bunch too, just ask @Pearl :thumbs:.

Last edited:
42° right now, dropping into the 30's, drizzly, windy! Turned the heat on😃, both housecats are on the hearth rug!! A few days of winter on tap!!

About the same here. 46 and cloudy (rained yesterday). Supposed to drop all day and be in the 30's tonight. We turned the heat on for the first time this year, and it feels really good.

Ooh...its a balmy 21 ..up from 19 degrees right before the sun came up..lol..
It is so beautiful outside..sunny n clear tho..but damb!
Last night just around sunset I was in my jammies, tee shirt n Jammie pants sitting in my truck playing with my cb. I realized it was 35 outside n I really wasnt that cold. Kinda surprised myself..

Surprise package from TEXAS!!🎉
Then send me a 'Return Shipping' label, dammit!!! :(
I tried to sign "Refused", but they still left it on the porch anywaygaah.

Last edited:
Then send me a 'Return Shipping' label, dammit!!! :(
I tried to sign "Refused", but they still left it on the porch anywaygaah.
51° and horizontal wind-blown mist-rain!
Take it back, dammit!!! gaah

It is so weird how it will not be in the 20s here tonight like where Pearl is; 41° and feels like 23 :eek:; low will be 33° tonight. Brought a few plants in.
Clear.
Yeah, we are not that far away, but I am just that little bit west, in a valley, and many creeks, and much more rural! 40° here right now!! The lack of wind feels better! If the donkey shows up at your house, let him in, he hates the cold!! He really wanted to snuggle earlier when I brought him treats!!😮

F-f-f-f 49° this morning!🥶😡
The fierce wind is still howling. I would think it would get where it was going by today:(.
But my room is a toasty 78° thanks to my "little buddy" :thumbs:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back