Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just west of Lake Superior.... Sunday night... A light rain for several hours.. I would be surprised if it was over quarter of an inch.. Scattered clouds with black bottoms all day.. Temps high 30s overnight and just 60 deg today.. for Halloween...

...Light Up The Night... Halloween parade Saturday night was nice.. Calm and about 45 F.... This Friday afternoon is the kids parade.. Saturday the Grand Days Halloween parade if the big event.. Town here bills there selves as ...Halloween Capital of the World... Admittedly they do go all out for Halloween.. I remember many miles following the high school marching band...

1698116864128.png

The extreme rain event is just starting. Fed all the critters early. Buddy is hunkered down in his shed, the outside cats have full bellies and are in their favorite places. Told Bear it will be a long time before he can get out to take care of business, he shouldn't have to for quite a while! The National Weather Service is calling for 4-10 inches of rain!!😮 Might not have a road by the morning!! Glad I am home!!

Updates as the event unfolds! A friend south of Abilene got 7 1/2" so far, still raining there!!
Looks like it's all going to move east a lot faster than they think! PeePaw can get some rain in east Texas!! Bet we only get 2-3"! More coming on the weekend so that's enough right now!!

Latest posts

Back