Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunny today with a little haze, baro @1012 so we are safe from 'the rath-of-Pearl' for a while :rolleyes:.
Baro has dropped 12 points to 1000 and Pearl's shipment should arrive right on time at 1pm :thumbs:.

IMG_0753.png

Baro has dropped 12 points to 1000 and Pearl's shipment should arrive right on time at 1pm :thumbs:.
...Here you can see why it ain't no secret for me:
IMG_20240108_115614_kindlephoto-1320904618.jpg

Expediated shipment 😃
The UPS driver had a flat tire so 3pm delivery for us, and it is pouring!
I can't believe you even threw in a 'twisty-thing' warning for free!:huggs:
(baro at 990)

Thunder thunder thunderstorms hoooooooooo. Tornado warning in effect. Some high winds. Tons of rain. Loud thunder making my dog cower. Was in the 70s temperature wise though.
Welcome to 'Pearl world'!!!:woo hoo:

Charged phone via power bank!👍 Full tummy, solar lights in Bear's yard when he's ready to pee! Rechargeable lanterns lighting the house. Rinsed dishes with stored water! Electric company supposedly working on our outage. MANY in the area!
It’s like camping. . . . .indoors 😣

Thunder thunder thunderstorms hoooooooooo. Tornado warning in effect. Some high winds. Tons of rain. Loud thunder making my dog cower. Was in the 70s temperature wise though.
@Pearl only ships the best stuff.:thumbs:
Round #2 has begun for us (sharing with Zannej :D).
Fierce winds, rain and baro at 987:oops:.
Edit: Not video, but audio of it pouring on the patio roof (crank the sound up).

Last edited:
I never understood how a barometer worked.
It can tell you when stuff is coming to your area, how severe, as well as when it is moving out.
Mine bottomed out over an hour ago at 986 and has since inched up to 990 :thumbs: .
Rain total today = 1.21".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back