Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was pretty here this morning.
IMG_8843.jpeg
IMG_8842.jpeg

Hit 49 above yesterday. That is hot for February Alaska. Looks like we have a ten day run of high 30's to mid-low 40's coming.

Still snowing. They're calling for 1 to 3 feet of snow, depending on elevation, between tonight and Friday. With high winds and blowing snow. I need to go down to the airport Friday night to pickup a friend of ours. It's about 275 miles round trip to the airport. She's flying in from Thailand and her plane lands at 7.30pm. It'll be after midnight before we get home. That'll make for a long slippery drive.

Still snowing. They're calling for 1 to 3 feet of snow, depending on elevation, between tonight and Friday. With high winds and blowing snow. I need to go down to the airport Friday night to pickup a friend of ours. It's about 275 miles round trip to the airport. She's flying in from Thailand and her plane lands at 7.30pm. It'll be after midnight before we get home. That'll make for a long slippery drive.
Let us know y'all are safe!!

KTUU Channel Two News......

For the 2nd day in a row, Anchorage saw another record high temperature​

We got about a foot of snow over the last couple of days. The roads were pretty slick up by our place, but once I got down to the valley the roads were bare and dry. I'm at the airport now waiting for my friends plane to come in. She's flying in from Thailand. Its a 300 mile round trip to the airport, we should be home by midnight.

Latest posts

Back