Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having thunder! And a little rain. Started out cloudy this morning, eventually rained a bit, when I left work thought I was seeing some blue behind the clouds. Sure need the rain. ⛈️
Heavy rain, small hail, big winds here! 100# Shepard and 6# cat were both wanting mommy to hold them!!🙄 So I'm up sitting in the den, hopefully the storms pass quickly!!

Yeah, it is pouring rain and thundering here. Kitty is lying next to me, looking annoyed. Your cat is concerned about the storm?! Dog is napping, until next time cat picks on her. I think it was this past Sunday night there was a loud clap of thunder, woke me up, dog barked. Didn't rain much then.

Yeah, it is pouring rain and thundering here. Kitty is lying next to me, looking annoyed. Your cat is concerned about the storm?! Dog is napping, until next time cat picks on her. I think it was this past Sunday night there was a loud clap of thunder, woke me up, dog barked. Didn't rain much then.
Yep, the younger housecat is no longer a fan of thunderstorms! He used to sit in the window during storms, until a tree in the pasture behind us was struck! The flash and horrible noise sent him flying!! So tonight he was hiding between me and Bear! As soon as I could wiggle my way out I fled to the den!!

62° and just starting to rain here! You know it's heading EAST!😮
Yer rain showed up right on time this morning, you must have shipped it next-day-air. :thumbs: .78" so far.
Hopefully @havasu will keep us updated when his 'atmospheric-river', with a free side order of 'cloud-seeding', shows up tomorrow.:)

Yer rain showed up right on time this morning, you must have shipped it next-day-air. :thumbs: .78" so far.
Hopefully @havasu will keep us updated when his 'atmospheric-river', with a free side order of 'cloud-seeding', shows up tomorrow.:)
Yep, this is all that California seeded rain!! 😮 👽

The storm is here. It rained and is snowing now. I just read that someone said the roads are not good and to stay home. Weather apps are saying 33 to 34 degrees, currently, depending on which one you look at. High is supposed to be 39 degrees today.

Edit: predicted amount is 2 and 3/4 inches of snow today and 1/4 inch tomorrow. The moisture will be good and I am staying home!

Denver Snow totals.jpg

It has rained all day. Nothing heavy, or even medium but steady. It's driving the pup stir crazy... which means he's driving me nuts! Half a dozen times he's wanted to go out. I open the door, then he lays down and whines... Nothing like being stuck in the house with a working dog bred for high energy... annoying doesn't begin to describe him. I can't be mad at him, it's in his dna. 🤣

We are pretty high, and it started to snow as I left the house before 7 this morning- it was only rain down in the town. You drive into it about three miles from here, and it's another world. The house strangely is not cold, haven't even lit fires yet. I'm heading south on Saturday, so less snow, but more ice I think.

Latest posts

Back