Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a couple of inches of snow and temps are in the teens. Won't go anywhere today, but tomorrow it is supposed to go back up to 50. I avoid shoveling the driveway like the plague, but if my wife insists on visiting her sister tomorrow I will be forced to shovel. We will see.

We got a couple of inches of snow and temps are in the teens. Won't go anywhere today, but tomorrow it is supposed to go back up to 50. I avoid shoveling the driveway like the plague, but if my wife insists on visiting her sister tomorrow I will be forced to shovel. We will see.
Dave would come down and shovel for you, but he got OVER 3" of snow so he might in for weeks!!🤣🤣

Stupid cold for a couple of days!!🙄😰🥶😫
Boy, you weren't kidding!
Was 63° at 1:30am, went out at 10am, 46° with strong wind!!gaah

Last edited:
My temperatures will run about four to six degrees warmer.

1708321343425.png

Supposed to be nice this week. Temps in the 50's and 60's and clear. Hopefully is lasts until at least Wednesday when we are supposed to play Golf.

Supposed to be beautiful all week. It will feel like April with temps in the high 70's and sunshine. We are taking advantage tomorrow. Tee time is 10:00.

Our a few degrees either side of freezing is on hiatus for a while - 16 C, 4 f here this morning with some 3 inches of snow, when the snow stops I will plow

I'll think of you as I'm basking in the 95° heat!! 😃
Ain't that 'global-warming' February winter-weather great!:woo hoo:
Thank you, Al Gore and Lurch!:huggs:
I can't wait to get February's power bill... It might be another 'magic-month'!

Briefly touched 95°, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!
That’s horrible skiing ⛷️ weather!

Mother Nature’s tipped her rocker. She was all nicey nice this weekend then whammo she threw a bunch of hail at us and is blowing wind and threatening to snow on us ❄️

That’s horrible skiing ⛷️ weather!

Mother Nature’s tipped her rocker. She was all nicey nice this weekend then whammo she threw a bunch of hail at us and is blowing wind and threatening to snow on us ❄️
She was breathing on us pretty hard, a little too windy!!😃😉

Latest posts

Back