• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are getting a rain storm of biblical proportions. We do need the rain, and temps have dropped to the low 70's. I think I will put a rear end in a recliner today. Don't worry, Pearl. I already did the dishes.
And I made dinner last night,
And I baked a cake.
The only thing I didn't do was buy my wife a pony.

We are getting a rain storm of biblical proportions. We do need the rain, and temps have dropped to the low 70's. I think I will put a rear end in a recliner today. Don't worry, Pearl. I already did the dishes.
And I made dinner last night,
And I baked a cake.
The only thing I didn't do was buy my wife a pony.
Sending Buddy your way!!😉😃

Near 100 this afternoon until storms come in. Storms from about 3 to 8pm. Not sure how that will affect picnics or fireworks. We plan to stay inside so it won't bother us. Our cat is old and deaf enough that she doesn't care about loud noises either except for the vacuum cleaner.

IT'S HERE!! The "cold" front has arrived!! It's even trying to drizzle! Probably some rain pushing in shortly!! Looks like Hurricane Beryl's remnants will make it to north central Texas this week!! WOW!!
Looks like y'all outbid Mexico on Beryl! :woo hoo:
MAX_WEB_TROP_ATL2_storm_info_1280x720.jpg

(Notice how it recharges it's battery when it moves across the Gulf :oops:) 65-75-85

Last edited:
Looks like y'all outbid Mexico on Beryl! :woo hoo:
MAX_WEB_TROP_ATL2_storm_info_1280x720.jpg

(Notice how it recharges it's battery when it moves across the Gulf :oops:) 65-75-85
Has anybody thought about all the oil refineries on the Texas coast in the path, that provide most of the country's gasoline? :oops:
GoM_Refineries.png

They will shut them all down before Beryl gets near.gaah

Ugh! I'm in the path of Beryl I think. Even with 30mph winds my power will likely go out. I need to get out there and fix the pipes but it's currently 94°F. It was about 90 and raining up in Alexandria when I went up there today and it was 106°F in my town around the same time.
Gonna have to fill some buckets with water. Thanks for the heads up, Supervisor.

Latest posts

Back