• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90f and i finished digging garlic..its hot...made it ok...feels better sitting in shade with fan up ya bloomers though !

1719434991793.png

The neighborhood terrors think I have the coolest rain gauge in the world.
An old stock tank, that I haven't filled up with dirt yet.
Would like to lose up the plug.
Until I told them it had Cow Poop in it, for extra fertilizer.
Then it wasn't so cool.
Inside my tank we got 1.2 inches of storm water last night.

Last edited:
Drizzling all Morning Long here...!!! Went out and pulled some weeds around the Flowers as the Rain makes it easier for them to get pulled out, Root and All...!!

Mid 70's f here and OverCast... Still Damp from all the rain Yesterday... Thought about Mowing the Yards n saw the Wx Report, Nah, will wait another day or two...!!! More 🌦️ on the way...!!

Latest posts

Back