• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloudy here n Warm... Watered Backyard and some of the Front-yard as backyard looked like it was getting cooked... No Call for Rain, just clouds up there, full of it...!!! :mad:

1719250668248.png

92 f in the Shade with a breeze...!!!

Heat advisory here too!
I got yer heat advisory, right here baby!!! :(
Here are the leading indicators:
Super just returned from the store and tossed 3 cases of Coors Light, and 3 12-packs of Michelob Ultra into the storage trailer. :thumbs:
On topic: currently 94°. Mid 90's for the next 7 days.
Bring it on dammit!!! :waiting:
62288-Toast.gif

Last edited:
Still under Heat Advisory and Hydrologic outlook.
Heat Advisory: Possible threat to life or property.
Be careful due to heat illness.
Heat Index :115*
Weather now:99*
12* above average
Wind: 15 mph
Gust:26 mph.
Feels like 105*
Humidity 41%
We might be a little warm.
Going to stay this way until at least Wednesday.
Yeah Me!

Last edited:
We used to have those days in Maryland, @MoBookworm1957 and I am guessing they are going through that lately too.
Meanwhile, here in Texas it is just freaky hot as usual 97°, humidity below 50%, so not too bad, except my car AC. I think I know what is wrong with it. Need the dashboard taken off and the vent door for the driver's side replaced. I tried yesterday to fix it using the fix of 5 minutes on for fan, then 5 minutes on heat fan. Then turn to AC, it almost worked, but I can tell the vent is not blowing strong full force.

I got yer heat advisory, right here baby!!! :(
Here are the leading indicators:
Super just returned from the store and tossed 3 cases of Coors Light, and 3 12-packs of Michelob Ultra into the storage trailer. :thumbs:
On topic: currently 94°. Mid 90's for the next 7 days.
Bring it on dammit!!! :waiting:
62288-Toast.gif
Our heat advisory goes until tomorrow evening, BUT now they might extend it through Saturday!!😃

84*
Clear
Heat Advisory:
Severity: Moderate
Possible threat to life and property
Heat index:115*
Heat Advisory in effect from 1445, 24 June 2024 ending maybe 2000CDT Tuesday 25 June 2024.
Beware of heat illness
Affected area: my county Ray
Plus 12* above average daily temperature.
Feels like 89*
Wind 11 mph
Gusts 24 mph
64% humidity

Starting out at 67f and climbing to High 90's f with a possible dessert of 100 f...!!! Stay Hi-drated Folks, the Life You Save may 🐝 Your Own...!!

☂️🥥🍋🍨🧃🧋🧊🏖️🚿🪑🪟⚕️

My neighbor has a theory that I tend to agree with. San Angelo is more or less in the middle of nowhere. It's surrounded by desert (basically). Fronts blow in from the north & front blow in from the south & very often meet in this area. If those fronts have water in them, they tend to speed up & go (mostly) east across our city. Generally, they go fast & we rarely get rain. Added to that our town acts as a heat sink where hot air goes up & that many times will divide rain barring clouds & the result is that they also divide missing out town.

The result is that almost always we have high temps (desert) & very little rain. You can actually tell the wealthy people in town by looking at their yards. If they have grass that requires a lot of water, they are wealthy.

Had to run errands in town yesterday, temp over 100f. It had rained a little before daylight which kicked the humidity even higher. A town full of steaming asphalt was no place to be..

The low last night was 82f. Just hit 90f (0920am). Yep, gonna be warm today, over 100again but low humidity at 60%. It'll be comfortable in the shade. Out in the sun? it'll fry your brain! 🤣

Blazing hot here. Currently 101f. Supposed to be in the low 90's the rest of the week. We only played nine holes, and I think Gatorade's stock went up. We couldn't stay hydrated enough.

Latest posts

Back