What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going the chicken fajita route again! Made a menu for the week, we both decided fajitas sounded good for tonight!!
Change of plans!! My chicken didn't thaw, got put in the back of the fridge!😮 So it looks like hamburger steaks with onion gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans and King's Hawaiian rolls I got on clearance today! Giant glasses of milk as always!!😉

Too busy today after running to the airport and back and all the houseguests, so picked up meals at the amish place. I had the fried chicken dinner, mashed potatoes with cream gravy, corn, and a roll with cinnamon honey butter. Picked up a chocolate cream pie to bring to the MRI staff tomorrow for my appt. When they called and found out where I lived, they hinted they all wished for chocolate cream pie. So I'll bring them one.

Its been a few months so time for one of my favorite meals. Kosher beef franks wrapped in thick slice bacon and deep fried. A little hotdog relish and onion, these things are so good they should be illegal. 🤣

20240827_fd hotdgsdpf7.jpg

As is my habit, I poured myself a couple fingers of Scotch Whisky, and began chopping vegetables for a salad.

Onion, green onion, celery, carrots, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, dill, kale, avocado, mozzarella, hard boiled eggs.

I will use Chunky Blue Cheese dressing because it's a bit expired, wife will do balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

I also add croutons and honey glazed walnuts to mine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back