• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You coulda had horse aspirin tater tots!! I offered!;😉
there are days it's just too much work for Fuel. It's one of those days, Critters fed and tended, inside and outside. Me, I got lots of fat reserves.

Maybe a couple of Motrin.

Last edited:
I have some leftover hot dogs, I'll eat a couple. the potato salad ran out though :(

We are grilling again!! We still have beef hamburgers to cook, and a bunch of chicken legs!
You know it takes me forever to get down there :p

Ham slice cloves-brown sugar sauce
Mashed butter potatoes

Dessert :
Cheese cake slice cocoa powder and a candy

Now I drink Earl black Tea with honey and Cardamom powder

SAM_1286.JPG

SAM_1287.JPG

Details....🤔
Friendship Soup is something my wife has done for almost 25 years or so. It is basically a type of hamburger-vegetable-noodle soup.

You fill a jar with all the ingredients...I think the only missing ingredient in the jar is a pound of hamburger? I guess bouillon crystals provide the base?

Anyway, my wife will fill a bunch of jars, each with enough ingredients to make one pot of soup. She seals the jars...prints out a nice, somewhat ornamental copy of the recipe (maybe with a message about friendship) and pastes it on the jar...maybe ties a small ribbon or something on the jar...and hands out the jars to all of our friends. Thus, "Friendship Soup." (Sorry for the lack of details. I guess I thought it was a thing. I should have provided more information! :) )

Sometimes she'll do this around Thanksgiving, or any other time of year that it strikes her fancy. She'll fill 20 jars or so, and start handing them out as gifts. Maybe a do a batch for family...or for some friends...or the neighbors. She always saves a few jars for us because my family loves it...not just my immediate family, but my extended family. My brother makes it all the time now.

Latest posts

Back